Dr Pathomvanich (Thailand) experiences

bosco

Bosco,

Dr. Pathomvanich is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network and in my opinion, is doing ultra refined first-rate work in Thailand. You can see several examples of his work on this forum, our patient weblogs, and his Hair Transplant Network recommendation profile. To see our standards for recommendation, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks Bill.

I'm ready to go ahead with a procedure but can't decide which surgeon. I've basically narrowed it down to either one Australian doctor who does a max 2500 grafts, Dr Pathomvanich of Thailand & Dr Hasson or Dr Rahal of Canada.

Any comments or advice most welcome.

Hi Bosco,

I lived in Australia for some time and to the best of my knowledge there is not any surgeon there who I would choose to perform work on me .

I would stick with a Dr reccomended on here , I think your other choices of Drs outside of Australia are good , only my opinion I know but i would fly to Canada .

All the best

ej

Guest wanthairs

Bosco---

Do yourself a good favour and just go to DR. Hasson. There are very, very few surgeons in the world that can produce as many amazing cases as he can. He did a repair job on me that is turning out fantastic. If he is good enough for the moderator of this forum to have two procedures then it only means he is one of the best.

If he is good enough for the moderator of this forum to have two procedures then it only means he is one of the best.

Farell went to Dr Wolf and I saw his results Ewww!!

Actually Dr Wong has said really good things about Dr Pathomvanich.

Dr Rahal does fantastic work also.