Scheduled HT with Dr. Erdogan

Good luck ready.

I look forward to following your updates.

His list is probably shorter than one would expect due to the number of staff and the number of patients they see per day now.

I remember years ago his earliest dates were several months ahead but it was a much smaller setup.

They continue to impress greatly on a regular basis.

I'm sure you're gonna be a happy chappie this time next year.

Have a good day

Congrats ready4hair!

I have read your informative posts on some of the ongoing threads! Seems our respective research led us to the same doc. I'll be at ASMED 3rd week of this month and 5000 grafts. Look forward to your posts and will follow your updates!

Congrats ready4hair!

I have read your informative posts on some of the ongoing threads! Seems our respective research led us to the same doc. I'll be at ASMED 3rd week of this month and 5000 grafts. Look forward to your posts and will follow your updates!

Hi NewLook that is great to hear. I can't wait to hear back on your experience. Are you planning on starting a blog? Mine can be found in my signature below, I plan on documenting as much as possible

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hope it all went well for you Ready, and looking forward to hearing how you found Koray/Asmed. You'd be over 2 months now, and we're all hoping to hear in the next few months that you are seeing some early signs of growth. Happy growing!