What Did You Undergo?

F.U.T. ("strip-harvesting")?

F.U.E.?

Other?

Just thought this might be fun (I expect plenty of "First strip, then F.U.E." responses, but I might be surprised).

*I couldn't figure out how to make this a poll. If a moderator could transform the thread into one, I'd be appreciative of his or her ("her": right...) taking the initiative to do so.

F.U.T. ("strip-harvesting")?

F.U.E.?

Other?

Just thought this might be fun (I expect plenty of "First strip, then F.U.E." responses, but I might be surprised).

*I couldn't figure out how to make this a poll. If a moderator could transform the thread into one, I'd be appreciative of his or her ("her": right...) taking the initiative to do so.

One strip for me so far, although there will be more to come in the future(proly a mega session followed by 1 more smaller strip, or possibly even FUE if the growth rates continue to improve, which I suspect will be the case).

If you wanna scream, scream with me....

One strip in the bank; ideally, one (not two) megasession of strip ahead of me, followed by FUE till my donor runs dry.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

One strip. One scar.

1st HT: 3271 Grafts (6167 Total Hairs) with Dr. Ron Shapiro on 15 Jan 2009: 31cm length strip x 1.75cm width (1's - 835, 2's - 2000, 3's - 412, 4's - 24)

2nd HT: 2631 Grafts (4574 Total Hairs) with Dr. Ron Shapiro on 10 Aug 2010: 34cm length strip x 1.7cm width (1's - 943, 2's - 1440, 3's - 241, 4's - 7)