2000 grafts dr karadeniz

rossco123

He was 1.5 euros per hair, so was decent as pound strong against euro :-) they just popping up all over place in turkey like lol...

Is dr bhatti india? What sorta prices do they charge? I guess flights be most expensive to there...

I basicaly had few weeks/ month of work so that made my mind up to do it, did research booked it, shocked myself... was sitting on plane thinking cant believe i finally did this lol

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hes 1.5 euro per? So thats 2700 euro for 1800 grafts not to bad

ive been doing research on that surgeon you recommended and he has a great background

so i think ill look into him aswell

well i think it was 1 euro per graft with bhatti so cheap enough and hes meant to be one of the best

but im guessing flights are big money lol

oh thats good i csnt wait to finally get it sorted

Yeah he getting good results from what i can see. And i liked his whole setup etc. And muzaffer was great with me too. I think you just gotta find 1 you like and you will know. For me i chose turkey cos fitted into my price range and there some good surgeons at varying price ranges...

Yeah flights big money to there, but wherever you choose it gonna be worthit in end... mines is on my credit card lol

Yeh im.starting to like dr Demirsoys results

but what i cant find is results for a straight hairline

im only 22 still have most of my hair i just have the temple areas missing a little i just want to fill them in and give it more thickness. Which dr koray quoted me 1800 to do this.

i seen a guy get 3500 grafts fligts everything hotel etc and pay just 3400 euro i need 1600 less grafts so should be really good pricr lol

but its not about the money its about the surgeon and his results

im just going to e quire to him about the hairline

do you have contact details for the person you talked to?

• 1 month later...

Hey mate. Hows you? Things going kinda slow here. Seeing some hairs grow but not that many to be honest. I am unsure what i should expect at this stage. I kinda thought more would be growing,alot of transplanted areas not showing much more than a few hairs. I guess i have gotta wait around 6months or so to see. It has been nearly 3 months now

Im good thank you mate. Yeah i wouldnt worry to much at this stage ur in the ugly ducklin phase. where you are kinda in between. At least your seeing sone growth its more then some people. Youve got id say another couple months before you start seeing the real result begin. Ill keep my eye out for you 5-6 month update. Happy growing my friend.

• 3 weeks later...

Im still getting some scabbing and losing hairs through that.... i do still worry re it not being a success but i guess like you say wait until around the 6month mark then i can judge and get an idea... because some people say you wont see anything until around a year... i just hope its a success mate. Will keep you updated around the 6month mark and post some photos then

• 3 months later...

Hey Mate

There not really been any change if im honest. My hair is as it was prior to op. Im still thin at front area. Not seeing much growing either at present. I messaged dr Karadeniz he said nost results be between 6-9months. So guess it could be end of year before i see any change. You always worry it not gonna work, but i guess its just a waiting game... have you decided what you going to do yet?

20150614_145240.jpg.bb3fcf8e4d3d16136500f42ebb4edb25.jpg

20150614_145209.jpg.673972a4c29f78dc1edd3b505650cb93.jpg

20150614_145200.jpg.83136e6581b434327cb17e49ebe07141.jpg

Only positive being i lost only like couple of hairs after op. The rest stayed in place until the scabbing process, so in theory they should grow :-) i hope haha... damn i never new he left, i only went with him because he was recommended. I guess he always seemed to have issues re trolls and other clinics... ach all i hope is his work good and i havent wasted a load of cash

Sweet yeah they should grow then Dr karadeniz seemed like he knew what he was doing otherwise this site wouldn't recommend him. I'm sure it will come good in a couple months don't worry mate.

Yeah he did have a lot of trolls put for him lol. But u think he left because he had someone working with him that got banned from the site or at least that's what it looked like from where I'm standing. Shame really he sounded like a hair geek and very passionate about the line of work he's in.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just read this (I'm not popping onto the site 'as' often these days). I really hope you get a great result that you are happy with. I've just uploaded my latest +16 months post op pics. Considering just how 'baldy' I was going (5a...!!!) the transformation is crazily good, so I hope you get as good a result. Just be patient (says 'I' who is the most impatient person!).

Good Luck in the journey (and 'it is' a journey). Best, Campbell.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just returned from having an FUE procedure with Dr Karadeniz. The operation was spread over two days (Mon &Tue). I had a great experience. I may create my own thread detailing my experience and add pictures if anyone is interested.