red or blonde hair

• 2 weeks later...

You're right that most of the transplant photos tend to show guys with darker hair, but I think that has more to do with blondes/redheads being significantly less common than brunettes, being the recessive gene and all. (Sidenote: Wasn't there a report recently saying that redheads are going extinct?)

Believe it or not, many people consider me to be blonde - so you can look at my photos if you're interested. I think it's definitely brown, but I suppose it's relative.

However, here's a clear example from Dr. Mohebi of a patient of his who is definitely on the blonder/lighter side.

I would go to different Doctors' websites and browse their albums. That should be your best bet.

top_view_before_hair_transplant_20120717_1225705198-390x260.jpg.d73e5e686ece1c585fba66759c1e1068.jpg

top_view_after_hair_transplant_20120717_1489682861-390x260.jpg.0b9d1a2404d7a1d31749015e3287cf61.jpg

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

There are plenty of examples of light haired patients, I would look through the pics of your favorite Docs to find them. Blondes and lighter red heads have somewhat of an advantage over darker haired patients in that their hair to skin contrast is much lower and transplant tend to cover better because of it.

Damn that is some serious amount of hair. Can I ask why you take so much fin?

:D That is some serious hair indeed, but it's not me. It's a patient from Dr. Mohebi's website.

I take the 1.25 of finasteride daily simply because I it's more economical for me to buy the 5mg generic and cut it into quarters, so it's just slightly more than the typical 1mg/day. I started taking that amount when I started taking the drug and haven't really experienced any sides, so I continue doing so.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56