REMOVING 1 SIDE OF A PREVIOUS TRANSPLANTED HAIRLINE TO BE MADE LEVEL?

Sparky, I wouldn't know there was a problem if you hadn't pointed it out, and even then it doesn't look like a real problem. But that's just from looking at photos. Your hairline looks very low. Are the problem hairs right the way across or just at the temples? IMO you could stand to create a bit more recession at the temples and the result would look good while eliminating the offending hairs. A bit of recession looks good, as far as I'm concerned.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

hairline isnt quite as low as it looks in the pics, I think i'm frowning which brings it down 10-15mm on me, not a big fan of recession personally. I'm 34 and havent lost a hair since I 2002 due to proscar.

The problem hairs are just in the temples really and believe me they are a problem. Didnt get the HT in the first place because of what other people thought, no one else really cares if you go bald, I did it for myself, and thats why I'm having the repair done, just for me. I'm selfish I guess.

well your angles look better than mine thats for sure, i still cant work out what your having done from the pics lol

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

How many grafts did you receive, Sparky? I'm actually surprised that those doctors were responsible for what (apart from the angle issue) looks like a good transplant. Did they only cover a very small area?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

yep small area, 900 or so I think, angulation makes it a bad ht, scar is hardly desirable either. Bad density also.

I got off lucky compared to a lot of people but my head isnt perfect, so I'm not happy.

There are also a few thick hairs sticking straight out of the temple points, hair in the temple points is fine with me but its gotta be of the right thickness and in the right direction.

armani clinic needs to be struck off the regester i cannot belive how many bad results im currently seeing im wishing id of waited 1 more year b4 going through with my ht then i wouldnt of had it done

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• 1 month later...

Hey Sparky,

I had about 5 repair HT for my hairline I had abut 15 couple graft removed and I need maybe 10 more. I went to 1 crappy doctor who gave me large pitted grafts. I then went to an fue doctor just just ran the same agles of new grafts around it. Now it looks clumpy as hell. I need one more HT to remove some more grafts. I am scarred up pretty bad so one doctor wont do it.

Big, big , expensive mess.

I have seen several badly unbalanced or overly flat hairlines in my career and in those that were created by a flap or by densely translanted hair grafts too dense to FUE out, I have used a surgical technique that I came up with around 13 years ago.

In this technique a narrow triangle of hair-bearing scalp at the front corners is (are) cut out and the bare forehead skin is brought up to fill the void and create a more normal angle for the natural male recession area. In order to do this, the surgeon has to have a "flagstick" cut going down just within the front temple, which allows that skin to be raised. The forehead skin brought up has to be freed up from its underlying attachments so it is free to move.

In the section on this Forum for patients photos presented by physicians, I have placed two cases that demonstrate this technique.

As I mentioned above, if the grafts that have created the unbalanced hairline are scattered enough, it is much better to just FUE them out if possible. But, when no other method will work, I have found this one valuable. After it is done, you still have to place some fine FU grafts around the suture closure area to make it look natural. Photo attached here shows the area that was excised in a case I saw several years ago with multiple past HT sessions by another doctor causing a very flat abnormal hairline.

Mike Beehner, M.D.

File0004.jpg.135788a6e84c9c615082ad99154b4c4d.jpg

wow i have not seen this thread i started in a long time, if you compare my pictures my results were starting to look ok when i first opened this thread as far as growth goes, NOT ANGLES. if you look at one of my more recent posts from november youl see how poor the transplanted area has got.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily