HT with Dr Erkan Demirsoy

Khaled

Hello everybody

FOL excuse me please for any grammar or spelling mistakes as English langue is not my first language

I would like to start by thanking this forum members' for the thorough information provided at this site that really helped me (big time) to narrow my search and come up with the right decision (from my perspective)

After long time of search, I finally decided to do my HT with Dr Erkan Demirsoy in Istanbul

My procedure is planned on January 7,2015.

I will keep you updated on the progress of my HT journey. I hope it will not be a long one ?

Before I conclude, I would like to Thank Dr Erkan's assistant Mr Muzaffar for the great help and support during the discussion of my case , through emails, and his professional approach in addressing and answering all my concerns.

you are going to a Top Notch in Turkey , he is Low key on this forum , But My friend has recently got it done from him , and he is super satisfied , Dr Erkan does most of the work himself , I think u will have a Great Result .

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning all

I arrived to Istanbul yesterday. The weather is very very cold compared to where I came from. My procedure is scheduled today (January 7, 2014) and now I'm really very existed and anxious at the same time. I met Dr Erkan yesterday and we had general discussion about the surgery. He is very helpful and cooperative.

I will keep you posted with the progress of my procedure.

The moment of reality is coming soon :eek: