10 months and 10 days

Here are ten month pictures, actually 10 months and 10 days. I have been traveling a lot and could not update 8, 9 months pictures. I wish I could have updated my photos every month. Anyways here are my latest photos. Please let me know what do you think

http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...opyID=3449&WebID=815

5400 Grafts performed by DR. VICTOR HASSON

Here are ten month pictures, actually 10 months and 10 days. I have been traveling a lot and could not update 8, 9 months pictures. I wish I could have updated my photos every month. Anyways here are my latest photos. Please let me know what do you think

http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...opyID=3449&WebID=815

5400 Grafts performed by DR. VICTOR HASSON

Are these 10 month pics an accurate description of your results? Looks a little thin but you were very bald. Is the numbness gone yet? Maybe if you have enough donar left you could make 1 more pass over the front half to add some more density.

The description is accurate. I had my surgery in June 2008.

My 7 months pictures were taken inside room under regular interior light.

10 months pictures were taken outside under sunlight. Thats why they are more clearer than 7 months pics.

I am sure lighting does make lot of difference, but I feel little thin than 7 months. Thats exactly why I have taken pictures outside this time, because I want to see very clear pictures.

Anyways if I put comparison aside and just concentrate on the current results, these are pictures of current state.

Numbness is not gone yet but I think it is getting better slowly.

Hmmmm. I'd have expected better density, but the pics aren't the best for comparison's sake. I'd try to get H+W's pre-ops and immediate post-ops if they have them....did they put a bulk of grafts into your crown, or mainly hairline and top? Are you pretty satisfied, though, all in all?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by super8mm:

I am sure lighting does make lot of difference, but I feel little thin than 7 months.

Super8mm,

you have come a long way from pre-op, but honestly the result does appear quite thin for that # of grafts. I'm having difficulty understanding what you meant in the quote above. Are you saying that you feel your hair has THINNED OUT after month seven? That your hair was thicker at seven months than it currently is? Please explain as this is interesting. Also, looking at your last picture in month 10, your donor looks thin and patchy in spots; almost as though you have DUPA (diffused unpatterned alopecia). Is this how it really looks or are these pictures misleading? How short are the sides?

Thanks.

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

Yes I meant my hair has thinned out after seven months. But I don't see any hair loss with my eyes.

I recently had a hair cut to short. And thats exactly my sides are now, there is no misleading. If I had my hair grown, they would cover my sides better just like in 7 months pictures. My sides might not have good donor hair but my backside of head has.

Taking pictures outside this time and inside last time is just a timely decision. I don't have any intention to mislead anyone. This is exactly how I look under sunlight. No tricks at all.

Am I satisfied? considering my original baldness I am satisfied, but I am expecting more just like any other hair-greedy person.

super8mm,

You've certainly come a long way from the amount of baldness you had previously.

Though 5400 grafts is a lot in a single session, considering the extent of baldness, it's typical to have a thinning appearance, especially under direct or harsh lighting.

I agree that based on the lighting, it looks a little thin however, depending on the angle of the light (even natural lighting), it could be contributing to the thinner appearance.

Try taking some more photos at different times of the day outside and inside so we can get a better overall feel of the density.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

I am sending a picture which is very clear, to your email. Could you please post that one photo here without any compression if possible. On weblog photos are being compressed, so please post that one picture here.

Thanks.