Dr Doganay 2050 grafts (3500 strands of hair)

William1

Thanks hadenough2014 for your quick response, i may of not come across correctly...What i mean is... Im definitely ready to go for this.... but its the quality of the doctor that i feel now is the wrong choice ....so many negative feed backs regarding Dr Hakan...... I was deciding between Dr Erdogan for a few weeks and decided to go with Hakan... I feel i may of made a bad choice.....Trip is booked but i still want to go ahead.... Do you think Hakan is capable of good results of late? Or how to ensure the quality from his surgery?

Your in safe hands with Dr Hakan , i had an op with him in November ....of course i can't see the final result but everything so far has been excellent. I've been very impressed with the after care too with several emails checking up on me . Read my thread . :)

The opening post has serious allegations with no proof , I'm glad it's been raised. There's plenty of happy Hakan guys around , check Mickeydw for one stunner of a result

Sorry to hear about more bad results from Turkey .

I have seen some impressive work from turkey but the problem with it is most has just posted by the clinic themselves.

There have been a lot of results I have seen posted by patients which has not been good or in fact very poor.

I personally think the session sizes are way too large and I do not think this number of

Grafts are being used. I fear people donor areas could be over harvested for just one poor procedure.

I would like to see smaller sessions going forward and more emphasis on yield.

Your in safe hands with Dr Hakan , i had an op with him in November ....of course i can't see the final result but everything so far has been excellent. I've been very impressed with the after care too with several emails checking up on me . Read my thread . :)

The opening post has serious allegations with no proof , I'm glad it's been raised. There's plenty of happy Hakan guys around , check Mickeydw for one stunner of a result

Thanks spitfire uk, appreciate your words im all booked in but you cant help but always think to yourself "have i picked the right surgeon"... My concern is the rumours of the Dr Hakan himself not actually doing the work... I need to know that he will do the entire implantation...My case is around 2000 grafts frontal, Also i would like to go manual punch but i have not yet read any Threads on how well Dr Hakan is with the manual only micro......Any thoughts people? Should i retain this booking and go ahead and don't look back? any help i would be grateful.

Dear All,

Thanks for your comments. We emailed, called and texted to Mr. William1 to receive some pictures that we can evaluate his current situation, and have been waiting to receive them. We stand behind all of our works.

Charging a patient more than transplanted number of grafts is not ethical at all. We may sometimes transplant some grafts without charging, but transplanting less grafts than how much we charge is not a case for our clinic. Please check the following case to see how we work: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177208-3070-grafts-dr-hakan-doganay-turkey-october-22-a.html

Our patients' happiness is important for us, and this is the reason why we follow their progress after the operation.

Thanks again for your comments.

Edited by DrHakanDOGANAY

yea the agenda is they do better work then anyone else. sure they have a few unhappy patients but they post more work on this forum then ALL other HT doctors combined so law of averages says ur gonna get some unhappy patients.

u really need me to explain that to u? maybe u shud figure that out? did that cross ur mind?

To be honest BUSA, I am stating what I have seen.

I have provided evidence to other posts.

You clearly have some kind of agenda with the Turkish docs, as other forum members have already pointed out. We have you figured out!