unnatural hair look

butcher

Hi! My name is Julia, I'm from Ukraine.

Need an advice...

I have made several transplantations here, in my country. I made them because had too high forehead all my life.. but! I made strip. But! The result I have now is not good - my hair-line looks unnatural :( The last time I made transplantation, my doctor took the most thin and light hairs, but after 5 months new hair appeared rude and dark! I dont know why....

Tell please, how can I make it natural? maybe, new transplantation, but not strip - FUE - and take donor-hair nor from the back of head but from another place? from where?...

I dont have possibility to make transplantation in another country :( but maybe advice??

These are my fotos

140e8e886c44.jpg

8ee619a31165.jpg

here,for example, it looks natural and light!

http://draharonov.com/photo_gallery_forehead_reduction_surgery.html

The new hair comes out coarse and crooked for the first few months and will take time to soften. I guess your doctor did not mention this?

I don't think you need to worry as the work looks pretty good, but it will take a minimum of 3 more months to start softening and looking more natural. Do allow at least 12 months to see the final result.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

The new hair comes out coarse and crooked for the first few months and will take time to soften. I guess your doctor did not mention this?

I don't think you need to worry as the work looks pretty good, but it will take a minimum of 3 more months to start softening and looking more natural. Do allow at least 12 months to see the final result.

about 1 year 6 months have passed :(

he really didnt tell about softening..

You may consider doing don't laser work to soften it. I don't know if any suggestions there to recommend.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.