Dr. Erdogan / Dr. Hakkan / Dr. Demirsoy

Bahrain

Thanks to all the members on this forum for providing meticulous details of their hair transplant experiences. I will be posting many pics once I go through with the FUE.

As the title mentions, the aforementioned are the 3 candidates I have short listed for my transplant. Instead of sending pictures via email which is one option I decided to fly to Turkey for live consultation.

Dr. Hakkan and Dr. Erdogan were humble to provide with a date and time. On the contrary, Dr. Demirsoy's clinic refused to provide a live consultation unless they view my pics. Is this the level of professional which I have to deal with? I honestly got shocked by the attitude of his representative who instead of finding ways of facilitating a meeting, is giving me bs as to why pics have to come first.

Nonetheless, I believe these are the views of the individual and not Dr. Demirsory and I am sure a reputable Dr such as him will not mind meeting in person wthout having looked at my pics first.

I will keep all posted. 31 yrs male, arab, 4500-5000 grafts needed.

I think they all do great work. not so much with Karadeniz. he's work is average and wud not consider him. erdogan is at the top imo but doganay is almost just as good and far cheaper.

demsroy does NOT perform BHT so if u don't have enough donor hair and hav to resort to a BHT then demsroy is not the guy for u.

why don't u just send him pics. I don't get it? whats the big deal. if I was him I wud demand the same. you may not be a candidate for a HT. no point in wasting everyone time with a one on one meeting when u can just send a pic to get things started. these doctors are busy and don't have time to waste.

Hello All,

I was amazed when i read this post, as the same thing happened with me , as i sent Dr.Demirsoy my pics and he said i was good candidate for the operation , i decided to fly to istanbul to meet him , but he refused without any clear excuse!!! while dr,Erdogan was very welcoming and nice person to meet ,especially his lovely secretary , finally i couldn't afford erdogans cost, Luckily i met with a great doctor and got very good results with very affordable price.

But Am still surprised with Demirsoy Attitude , is being famous allows this kind of behavior , refuse to meet someone that traveled all the way to turkey for just a consultancy !!! good results doesn't forgive bad attitude :confused: