Fue transplant at dr maral clinic in istambul

jonlove

Hi there everyone

Im about to book my transplant with Dr Maral , can anyone give me some feedback about that Clinic?

They seem to be professional and by the posts in Forums i see people in general get good results.

Some advice regarding Dr Maral would be usefull

Many Thanks

Jon,

There is definitely a good amount of information about the Maral Klinik on the forums. I recommend using the search funcion to access the information.

The only issue I think is important to know up-front, however, is that Maral Klinik is a technician-run clinic. This means Dr. Maral won't perform the surgery. I won't comment as to whether I believe this is a positive or negative thing, but I do think it's important for members to know from the get go.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I agree with Future and BUSA. I assume you are considering FUE, and if you decide to go to Turkey Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED MANUAL FUE) and Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD CLİNİC) are both one of the best and recommended FUE doctors here.

Dr. Kyriakos Maras’ HDC Clinic, but located in Cyprus (Greek part), is also a good option for you. He is also one of the best FUE surgeons. You can easily contact with Alex, who is a representative of him in the forum.

I think there are not many choices in USA for FUE, mostly they do FUT or FUE for NW 1-2 hair loss. To the best of my understanding they provide both FUE and FUT operations for their patients, but I am still not sure about their selection criteria. Anyway, I have seen Dr. Rahal (LMC HT INSTITUTE) from Canada also providing FUE now.

You can find many good FUE surgeons in Europa. Mostly located in Belgium, Dr. Bijan Feriduni (my favorite) also, Patrick Mwamba and Christian Bisanga provides high quality FUE. These are all recommended doctors. In UK, Dr. Raghu Reddy is the best in my opinion. You should also consider Dr. Bessam Farjo (Farjo Clinic)[/B], but not sure if they provide FUE as well.

Top quality FUE star is Dr. Jose Lorenzo from Spain but I have just noticed he has not been a recommended doctor anymore; I do not know or understand the reasons for that. Anyway, you should also consider him. His students may offer lower pricing with the same quality of work, so ask them too. If you choose them or Lorenzo, you will have the privilege of implantation done by doctors using pen pushing. For all the others mentioned, implantations are done by technicians as well; extraction of FUE grafts sometimes is done by technicians sometimes by doctors.

Good luck and all the best to you. I also recommend to do some research here: Hair Transplant Network - Find Hair Transplant Clinics and Doctors, do not forget all coalition and recommended docs. here have passed many quality tests.

I echo all of that.... especially Doganay and Erdogan. Demsroy is an excellent choice as well and is far cheaper then both. only downside is he doesn't perform BHT but most don't need that so not a deal breaker for most.

the US choices are limited but the price is usually 5x higher so not really an option for someone need 3000+ grafts.

Maras is as good as it gets and performs the best BHT on the planet from the beard imo. absolutely ZERO evidence of scarring.

Lorenzo's hair lines are too high imo. there are better choices.

I agree with Future and BUSA. I assume you are considering FUE, and if you decide to go to Turkey Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED MANUAL FUE) and Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD CLİNİC) are both one of the best and recommended FUE doctors here.

Dr. Kyriakos Maras’ HDC Clinic, but located in Cyprus (Greek part), is also a good option for you. He is also one of the best FUE surgeons. You can easily contact with Alex, who is a representative of him in the forum.

I think there are not many choices in USA for FUE, mostly they do FUT or FUE for NW 1-2 hair loss. To the best of my understanding they provide both FUE and FUT operations for their patients, but I am still not sure about their selection criteria. Anyway, I have seen Dr. Rahal (LMC HT INSTITUTE) from Canada also providing FUE now.

You can find many good FUE surgeons in Europa. Mostly located in Belgium, Dr. Bijan Feriduni (my favorite) also, Patrick Mwamba and Christian Bisanga provides high quality FUE. These are all recommended doctors. In UK, Dr. Raghu Reddy is the best in my opinion. You should also consider Dr. Bessam Farjo (Farjo Clinic)[/B], but not sure if they provide FUE as well.

Top quality FUE star is Dr. Jose Lorenzo from Spain but I have just noticed he has not been a recommended doctor anymore; I do not know or understand the reasons for that. Anyway, you should also consider him. His students may offer lower pricing with the same quality of work, so ask them too. If you choose them or Lorenzo, you will have the privilege of implantation done by doctors using pen pushing. For all the others mentioned, implantations are done by technicians as well; extraction of FUE grafts sometimes is done by technicians sometimes by doctors.

Good luck and all the best to you. I also recommend to do some research here: Hair Transplant Network - Find Hair Transplant Clinics and Doctors, do not forget all coalition and recommended docs. here have passed many quality tests.

I echo all of that.... especially Doganay and Erdogan. Demsroy is an excellent choice as well and is far cheaper then both. only downside is he doesn't perform BHT but most don't need that so not a deal breaker for most.

the US choices are limited but the price is usually 5x higher so not really an option for someone need 3000+ grafts.

Maras is as good as it gets and performs the best BHT on the planet from the beard imo. absolutely ZERO evidence of scarring.

Lorenzo's hair lines are too high imo. there are better choices.

Forget about Maral. he is just one of them here today gone tomoro clinics. especially since he does nothing but collect the money....:rolleyes: