Brain fog with propecia ?

bensk

In my field of specialization very large multi- center RCTs were performed over many years but even so much of the data has later come into question when yet another similar trial demonstrated disparate results. I have not been satisfied with what I have seen in regard to the scientific data pertaining to adverse effects from 5aR inhibition. Any biologic process which involves hormones, active metabolites, enzymes, multiple and diverse tissue receptor sites will have confounding variables, dose and idiosyncratic variabilities due to differences in genomes that cannot be reasonably expected to be resolved by such small uncontrolled non randomized studies.

Personally, I remain concerned but more so frustrated by the lack of dependable medical evidence that address the long term safety issues of DHT inhibitors. That being the case in no way would I regard the advice of a supplement salesman with no scientific background as being either useful or legitimate.

For Me Propecia is a Killer , I Never Touch it , Hair is important , but not at the expense of fucking your Body ..... No Sir , I am already a Norwood 2 , But still I am on saw palmetto dunno if it does anything , But I am just trying to Maintain My Hair from future Damage.

For saw palmetto to be efficacious it would block 5ar1 to the same extent as finasteride does. Inhibition of an enzyme is not a "natural" process so whether the agent was derived from tree bark, animal dung or made in a test tube makes little difference. Both efficacy and incidence/severity of side effects would be similar. If on the other hand it has no significant effect on decreasing circulating DHT then you are wasting your time and money taking it.

If you have troubles with side effects on propecia and don't see a other way around I would strongly suggest anyone to look intro RU-58841. Although it is an "experimental" the compound is way more exciting than propecia. Anecdotally, it seems to do a better job both in terms of effectiveness & side effects.

Edited by Swooping

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com