Potential Recommendation of Dr. Yalamanchi Venkata Rao of Hyderabad, India

Congratulations, Dr. Rao!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Congrats Dr. Yalamanchi Venkata Rao.

Presented results are good.

As you have long experience in HT surgery and hence i was expecting to see more number of cases on your websites. Anyway would like to see more updates, including in-progress HT results in future .

thanks nitesh for your opinion and advice, will definitely add more nos-dr.yvrao

• 1 year later...

Should this Dr ever been recommended? He was performing FUE but had no documented results? So we were assuming they would have been on par with other highly recommended Drs results? The Dr. himself actually stated they wouldn't post their FUE results until they were satisfied with them. Still learning?

The before and after images that were presented lack consistent lighting, angles etc....

I would say his results appear to be average to slightly above, I'm hoping were striving above mediocrity here. Did any mods or for that matter members even visit and report out on this clinic?

Edited by Harebrained