Dr. Steven Gabel - Seattle/Portland - 2nd Procedure - 1883 grafts FUSS 8 mo. post op

Biz

It's been a little over 8 months since my second procedure with Dr. Gabel. The goal of the second procedure was to add density to the work already done in February of 2013. Because of my extensive hair loss, thin hair and limited donor supply my final number of grafts from both procedures was slightly over 5000. We chose not to restore the crown. Dr. Gabel discussed with me at length my expectations. While I never will have a full head of thick hair (I started as a NW 6-7), I'm absolutely thrilled with the overall cosmetic improvement. Thanks Dr. Gabel and team for a great HT experience!

5b32e2aa428b2_HT2-8monthspostop(1).jpg.d8c68453a3b42abae8914481a95743b4.jpg

5b32e2aa59f68_HT2-8monthspostop(2).jpg.82fce40b8d129d543f825bb78679ed75.jpg

5b32e2aa6d862_HT2-8monthspostop(3).jpg.13c97bfb45d5e5b98be53c02f833eecd.jpg

Biz

Wow!!!! This is the first time I am seeing your results as well. You and I have not spoken or seen each other since your last transplant (biz lives outside of the Portland area). I am super thrilled with your results. And I agree with hadenough2014, you did start as a NW 6/7 and now you have really nice coverage of the frontal scalp, and it frames your face very naturally.

I am really happy for you and most importantly, you are happy with the results of your transplant. Looking forward to seeing you again so I can see the results in person. I'll give you a call soon.

Thanks for showing your results.

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS, FISHRS

Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery

Diplomate, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Diplomate, American College of Surgeons

Gabel Hair Restoration Center

Portland, Oregon

503-693-1118

Email Dr. Gabel directly at drgabel@gabelcenter.com

Dr. Gabel's Website

Dr. Steven Gabel is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.