Early hairloss an advantage?

Id like to debate something, do you think losing hair early in your teens is an advantage?

Seeing that now we can cure hairloss with FUE/FUT transplants isnt it an advantage for a young guy to lose his hair early and transplant it than losing it slowly and have to do several transplants as he gets older hence wasting more money?

leave your opinions..

No, it's not an advantage. Some guys who slowly lose end up nw3's and 4's. Losing in your teens is a good sign you'll end up a 5, 6, or 7. Native hair makes a huge difference in the appearance of a transplant. Plus, older patients are much easier to please in terms of density and hairline height.

I would say the only advantage is that once you have exhausted your donor there is nothing left to do then outside if medicinal treatment, so you can leave the forums and move on.

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I agree it would only be a disadvantage. Also I can't help but point out you said HTs "cure" hairloss. Not necessarily, HTs address the effect but not the case. If you're a poor candidate and/or don't take the proper treatments (namely Fin) then you're just putting a bandaid on the problem and delaying the inevitable. Even if you take all the proper steps there's no saying your hairloss won't progress further.

I agree. You can treat mpb with transplants, and when done with the right plan and right physician almost always improves your looks, it's still a treatment and not a cure.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.