I am a NW5 and wanted opinions regarding which I should go for if I may.

FUE with Dr Lorenzo or FUT with Dr Hasson?

I would like to add density to the frontal third of my head so that I can spike up my hair as a style, I am prepared to forgo the crown/accept light coverage to give early balding at crown look. I am prepared to keep my hairline at its current receding level in order to save grafts for future and achieve higher density on other regions of my scalp.

My density is average in donor region.

Which would you suggest as the best procedure and Dr to give these results?

Can both acquire a densely packed forntal third of scalp look or is one Dr/method likely to be superior?

Sometimes I wish there was only one procedure to choose from as opposed to FUE and FUT at least that makes decision easier!

thanks

Saiyquen,

Thanks for your interest in Dr Hasson he has many examples posted online of both his dense packed hairlines and large sessions for high norwoods like yourself. I won't fill this post up with examples but they can be found on this forum and website.

It is the philosophy of the clinic that the hairline is most important and the grafts should be blended front to back. It seems like you have realistic expectations as to what can be achieved. My hair follows the same principle, higher density at the front with a thinning crown but my level of loss is a norwood 6.

I think both Doctors have shown a track record of consistent results and could provide what you are looking for so it is not a easy decision for you to make I am sure. I still firmly believe and most will agree that FUT followed by FUE will provide you with more grafts over the course of several sessions.

If you have average density then every graft is even more precious. Not sure where you are based but have you had a consultation with Dr Hasson in person or submitted photos for a online consultation.

Let me know if I can help with that.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson