Planning to have HT from Dr. Madhu Pathuri

sfp

Hi,

I have booked an appointment to have HT with Dr. Madhu Pathuri as he is one of the few recommended doctor in this forum.

Though few of the forum topics seems to be recommending Dr Madhu, but I could not find much post operation results after 3-18 months of the patients and whatever experiences shared are also quite old ..around 3-4 years old discussions.

This is making me slight hesitant to go for Dr. Madhu.

Please suggest if at this time, Dr Madhu is a good choice and I can go ahead with the HT which is planned in next few weeks.

Please share your experiences who have recently gone or know about Dr Madhu results.

Thanks

@sfp The result of the scar is totally dependent on the surgeon's skill. If the donor hair site is closed properly with minimal tension, usually the scar is minimal. Unfortunately, the rare unsatisfactory result gets all the press and the patients with excellent scars tend not to discuss it.

• 1 month later...

Look far and wide for the best surgeon and nurses you can find. I have had two surgeries and a poor result is not worth a hasty or money dominated decision.

1st surgery Dr White (Aus) good result

2nd Dr Madhu (India) poor result

Look far and wide for the best surgeon and nurses you can find. I have had two surgeries and a poor result is not worth a hasty or money dominated decision.

1st surgery Dr White (Aus) good result

2nd Dr Madhu (India) poor result

I already did my HT by Dr.Bhatti a month ago, seems good as of now...do you have pics for each of the HT.Would you like to share to help the members.

Thanks