Strip Scar Repair With Head and Beard Grafts By Dr. Umar

The patient in these photos initially chose to undergo a strip surgery. After this hair transplant, he was naturally left with a linear scar. Also, he was not happy with the unnatural looking hairline which resulted from this procedure. Not only was this placed too high, but also the hairs used were quite thick in appearance. This is quite apparent from the photos below.

The strip surgery excision can only be safely performed on the back and sides of the head. However, hair tends to be very thick in these regions. And using them for the hairline will produce very harsh looking results which are seen here.

Dr. Umar was able to create a more natural looking outcome with a fuller level of coverage. Due to the patient’s prior surgery, he did not have enough donor grafts left on his scalp. Therefore, Dr. Umar removed 300 follicular units from the beard regions, in addition to the head. And 1500 grafts were taken from the head and nape areas.

Dr. Umar developed highly specialized Advanced Follicular Unit Extraction technology called uGraft to successfully remove different types of hair follicles from both the head and body.

The punch creates a cutting axis that is angled away from the individual graft structures. And a gentle pulling feature safely removes them from the surrounding tissue.

Furthermore, the uGraft punches create inverted shaped wounds. When they close, less extraneous tissue is left on the surface. Therefore the appearance of visual scars is quite negligible. And patients like this would not have to worry about unsightly markings left on their face and/or neck.

With the graft quantity that was harvested, Dr. Umar was able to cover the strip scar and create an abundant level of coverage for the patient. He also created an extremely natural looking and detailed hairline which produced a very positive effect for the patient’s overall appearance.

FUE-hair-transplant-2.jpg

Read more

Representing Dr. Umar of DermHair Clinic.

Dr. Umar is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Sorry, but I can't quite tell what we are supposed to be looking at. Which is the before and which is the after? Where is the repaired strip scar? Is the bottom right photo his final, grown out result? If so, it is very difficult to tell anything about the hairline because it is in shadow.

It would also be helpful to see photos of the patient's donor before and immediately after the extractions.

Thank you!

abbie i and other users have ask before also post the close up beard pic from where dr umar extracts maximum grafts in good angle and natural light. Lot of users here have ask him to share his techniq. I am repeating again abbie share his techniq what punch he use why most of the patients are make to sleep and wake up only after surgery. I have ask your patients here also to post their clear and clean close up zoom in pic of mandible from where as they say 1000 plus grafts were extracted. I have wrriten to dr umar also not 1 but more then 1 time here on forum to share his tecnique and he never replied. In US every doctor shares his tecnique. Make sure when you post next time result post pic of pre op , post op just after surgey pic and dont post just post of pic from 10 to 12 months gap. Abbie here on forum when doctors post their cases they post pre op and post op in chronologial order as per days then week and months if not we request and doctors does except dr umar.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE UNDERSTANDING MY REQUEST I WILL REPEAT WHAT IS TECHNIQUE OF DR UMAR AND HIS BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS WHY ARE THEY IN GREEN OR BLUE BACKGROUND WHY NOT IN NATURAL LIGHT.