Hair Transplant by Dr B Sugunakar Reddy a big Flop

Meshak

Hi All,

This is just an information for all those who want to get their HT done by Dr Sugunakar Reddy please don't get it done by him .

This is Meshak from India, Hyderabad. I went through a Hair Transplant Surgery by Dr B. Sugunakar Reddy who is a Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon. When I initially met him for a check up, he has promised me a full hairline and after my surgery he was in contact with me for about 6 Months and then stopped being in contact as the surgery failed miserably, he could not plant at least 25% of the grafts he promised me and he charged me way too high for what he planted. I am not so disappointed about the charge I am disappointed because it is not possible for me to get my second HT done now as the Donor is not allowing for another HT. I feel like committing Suicide without hair.

NOTE:- I LOST MY LIFE BUT PLEASE YOU DON'T.

Hi All,

This is just an information for all those who want to get their HT done by Dr Sugunakar Reddy please don't get it done by him .

This is Meshak from India, Hyderabad. I went through a Hair Transplant Surgery by Dr B. Sugunakar Reddy who is a Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon. When I initially met him for a check up, he has promised me a full hairline and after my surgery he was in contact with me for about 6 Months and then stopped being in contact as the surgery failed miserably, he could not plant at least 25% of the grafts he promised me and he charged me way too high for what he planted. I am not so disappointed about the charge I am disappointed because it is not possible for me to get my second HT done now as the Donor is not allowing for another HT. I feel like committing Suicide without hair.

NOTE:- I LOST MY LIFE BUT PLEASE YOU DON'T.

Hello buddy, i am very sorry to hear about that.

but i Think you should post some pictures before and after and some details like:

- how Many grafts

-Price

-medication

It will be easier for people to try to evaluate how Big of a disaster it is.

I hope you Will be ok, i feel you because i am in the middle of a HT process Right now

And i am Also depressed because i Think it dosnt look like i had hoped, but there must be a solution, even in your case.

How bad is the donor?

Post some pics and let us see if it's as bad as you think.... Not in defense of the doctor, but for your own peace of mind and self esteem.

I hope you're speaking tongue in cheek regarding the suicide/you're life being over. Keep your head up and keep looking for a solution. Have you checked with other doctors to see what their opinion is on the matter?

Also, see if you can speak to someone professionally about the self esteem issues and suicidal thoughts who will understand how traumatic hair loss can be for a man. I don't want to trivialize what you're feeling/going through in the least (I know how deflating the situation can be), but I would like to see you back here with a more positive outlook, empowered, and ready to take on the world - with or without hair. Suicide is not a solution and your life is not over. I promise. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Meshak, were you told by a doctor that you don't have any donor left? Its just my opinion but your donor doesn't look that bad. You could possibly get an fue instead of strip for a second transplant and get smp (tattoo) to fix you scar and as filler on top. You look good with the buzzed cut. This is just my opinions, I hope something works out for you. Plus I know VERY LITTLE about smp (tattoo's) but I would probably go the temporary smp if I did get it done.

Hi Johnny,

The grafts he planted I am not sure , as asked please find my pics, and he charged me 70000 Indian Rupees.

I admit that it does not look good.

I know it must be hard and i know that it is not easy, i feel your pain :(

But i Think you May have 1. Last option left

I Can see you like to Wear your hair short

I Can Also see you have very Nice dark skin.

I Can again Also se you have alot of hairs on top of your head

But not very close toghether.

I Think that if you would get an SMP session, with your hairstyle/color, your skin color

And your headshape it would look extremly Well on you

Have you considered that?

I have not tried it yet but i Think it must be much easier than a HT

Hey man, so my take is that you should focus on getting surgery to fix the scar and see if you can undo the pluggy looking grafts in the front. The main thing you have going for you is darker skin, and darker men look better when they are bald as there is less contrast.

Take a look at Dr ****** in Delhi, he has a good online presence and a lot of posted results, and see what he thinks.