7 Month Results

voxman

It's been a long 7 months - but fast, too! With all the talk about failed HT's and FUT vs FUE, and so on and so forth - I feel really good about my procedure and how it has come along. Here I am today at 7 months.

5b32e16a4374f_7months.jpg.3402db2671a55752142d272f1f3ccb72.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

This is an example of why older, higher Norwood patients getting a conservative case with minimum grafts can be made very happy.

This is as natural as it gets. One problem is that most people, like me, don't wait long enough to go this conservative, which is really a very natural look no matter what happens in your future. Congrats again.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks for the kind remarks, I had a plan going in and a 'look' I wanted to achieve. It was quite simple - I wanted to look like the average 64 year old who still had most of his hair and had experienced a little loss. A natural look and progression. So far, mission accomplished.

NEXT STEP: The new growth is approaching 3 inches in length (avg abt. 1/2 inch a month)and I have kept the sides in check so that I can achieve a final length of about 6 inch on top and about halfway down my ears overall, just below collar length in the back. This is really the fun part now - seeing it all come together.

It's fun in the shower these days! Of course, it always has been.... :D

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.