Booked FUE with Dr Maral on 26th Septermber 2014

Linkk

I have just completed 3500 grafts with Dr Maral's Clinic. I did the transplant last Wednesday (1st) of october.

I thought many times before taking the decision as my hairloss wasn't severe and my front hairline was dense but then i chose to go for it. I will leave the results for you guys to judge as I honestly don't have a benchmark other than the pictures I saw on this forum. so I can't personally judge the outcome. Having said that, the healing is progressing and I feel that the overall appearance is improving every day.

As for my experience, they planned everything as they agreed with me via mail. They took care of all the logistics incl transportation, hotel booking (Hotel name was levent - clean and close to the clinic but not lavish). One of the positive things was that the staff was nice and friendly. And most importantly, the clinic looked clean and new.

I met Dr Maral first, he investigated my hair and explained the results I should be expecting given that I have a very good donor area and my frontal line is good. He then did some marks on my head for his team to follow. Afterwards, I took 3 pills and his team gave me local anaesthesia & performed the whole operation (Dr Maral came and checked on me several times during the procedure).

On the next day, I went again to the clinic and removed the bandages. The transplanted area didn't hurt but the donor area was hurting. I was advised by the clinic to take 3 medicines, Antibiotic, pain killer & something for the swelling for 3 days (They provided the medication). I stopped them 3 days after.

I didn't experience any swelling (slept on a chair for the first 2 nights) but sleeping was very uncomfortable especially the first 3 days, pain was bearable but annoying during the first 3 days. After stopping the pain killer, I can still feel bearable annoying pain all over the donor area so i still take 1 pill of pain killer at night. I started washing my hair 4 days after the operation (as advised by the doctor). The redness vanished but the crusts and clots are still obvious.I'm trying to carefully massage the transplanted area to remove the clots without losing the grafts

I believe my overall satisfaction will depend on the final results but so far I'm feeling okay and I would recommend Dr Maral's clinic to my friends who are looking for a good affordable HT clinic.

NB: Sorry for the unprofessional images as i took them personally with my iphone, I will trying taking higher resolution images soon

IMG_0341.jpg.61d81c0589d58485c422a33738107420.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg.82c6aadc0a83bfccd642dcba3acd93ad.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg.6ed3630adc9454ff4ce7de10f78bae51.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg.a0531bed8f1de812f646e3b9975b002c.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg.e064fae9e1078e6ee04b6475b14d9959.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg.cf96233623472d69e1210898530649a8.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg.b742a78272e4e29cdc289c09e302b01a.jpg

I met Dr Maral first, he investigated my hair and explained the results I should be expecting given that I have a very good donor area and my frontal line is good. He then did some marks on my head for his team to follow. Afterwards, I took 3 pills and his team gave me local anaesthesia & performed the whole operation (Dr Maral came and checked on me several times during the procedure).

Wait. Are you saying that Dr. Maral didn't even make the recipient incisions for the grafts? A non-physician did this? I know that techs at some FUE clinics punch out and extract some or all of the grafts, and I know that techs at some ht clinics implant some or all of the grafts in the recipient sites made by the ht doc, but I've never heard of techs actually making (cutting) the recipient sites for the grafts. Am I understanding your post correctly?

Wait. Are you saying that Dr. Maral didn't even make the recipient incisions for the grafts? A non-physician did this? I know that techs at some FUE clinics punch out and extract some or all of the grafts, and I know that techs at some ht clinics implant some or all of the grafts in the recipient sites made by the ht doc, but I've never heard of techs actually making (cutting) the recipient sites for the grafts. Am I understanding your post correctly?

Yes, the team made the cutting for the grafts to take place. But why do you think that this is the most critical part? To me, the whole procedure is extremely delicate and critical

So Dr Maral didnt do any of the extractions, didnt make any of the slits, didnt plant any of the grafts?

What was he doing? Out playing golf?

Good luck!

What an aggravated assault is that....

Cueball, unless you say you are sorry, this post will follow you in every thread you post. Good luck to you. Note that there is no golf area in Istanbul, even none in Turkey, this should be Feriduni's expensive hobby.

This pratfall should also teach a lesson to the sinners who (content removed by moderator) blatantly in all Maral's threads.

http://http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172563-fue-2927-fu-dr-feriduni.html

Did Dr Feriduni not carry out even one extraction himself?

No, Dr. Feriduni didn't do any of the extraction himself. He oversaw the whole process, coming in at regular intervals to check on them.

hey Hunting4bison,n please tell me how much it cost to go to belgium and do the fue + tickets+hotel

I'm planning Turkey but Belgium it's closer and speaks French too, easier for me

Hey mate, it cost about 13,000 euros give or take. One night in a hotel is paid for by the clinic, I paid for a second night which cost 100 euros.

Thanks for the info Hunting, So I think I have no other choice than going to Turkey which is the closest one based on my budget.

Checked the blog but there has been no update with photos since the second week, why bother creating a blog in the first place? :o

Delancay ,

I agree with you. All smart bargainers of hiar transplant business are flat, fishy and rather expensive. We should avoid them and find a true and trustable native hair transplant surgeons.

You must admit that fraud cannot be uttered as a characteristic of a whole country but as the characteristic of individuals. If you are as smart as you seem, you can easily differentiate who is fishy from who is responsible and steady. Just follow me, now.

Here are some examples of fishy hiar transplants from different countries:

from US: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176690-i-also-butchered-colorado-surgical-center-hair-institute.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176626-miserable-experience-terrible-results-cschi-colorado-surgical-center-hair-i.html

no need to mention about ....... branching business system, everybody knows ;)http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176044-bosley-dr-nancy-shannon-devastating-results.html

from Ireland: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176760-15000-euros-7yrs-later-result.html

from Belgium: Cueball has provided already, thanks to him.

Wanna more? Or will you find for yourself? Will you bring the other fishy business from other countries. But provide certain evidences like I have done now. Do not pelt someone with mud. Mudslinging is one of the main problems of posting here, you are senior, you should have learned to speak with supporting evidences up to now.

As usual, with Maral threads, all I see is a lot of bickering and not many results...why is that?

KO is waiting to see the results, still asking questions that he knows their answers now because of you and similars of you.

Here I have updated my thread. Please see my latest pictures.

And yes, I have also recommended at least 8 people, mostly colleagues and friends. I wouldn't have referred anyone if I didn't had an excellent experience with Dr. Maral.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174447-4000-fue-grafts-dr-maral-9.html

I like how a small clinic in Turkey made all the big fish furious, like the Romans and the Gaul village :) Right now Turkey is the place to go for HT, there are dozens of small clinics and they have the know how. FUE essentially removed the requirement for a surgeon to perform any part of the procedure, as the anatomy of hair follicles is simple and the whole process is safe and harmless (unlike FUT, which is a different story) and it can be performed by an experienced technician. Of course, a surgeon must be there to distribute assignments and to manage and oversee the operation. That way, as more and more guys realize they don't have to decide between car and hair thanks to reasonable prices in Turkey, the bizarrely expensive Western clinics are losing $$ and will of course do anything to sabotage their opponents. I vouch for Dr. Maral and hope that all those vultures who pay people to troll on forums will either have to lower their prices or go out of business.

Edited by abcd0000

• 4 weeks later...

What I find funny is some people saying that they've never seen any good results of Maral Klinic. Do they think people will just believe them and not search to see the results themselves? To worsen the same person and close followers doing the same on every Maral's thread.

The other day I was reading a thread of a very unhappy customer of a recommended doctor but very reluctant to give the name.