Searching Best Hair Transplant center in IND-Pune

willson

Hi Friends,

I am looking for Best Hair transplant clinic in pune Because of certain reasons i am in big hurry to transplant my hair. Right now i am in Landon. Till next month i will be in India-pune. please suggets me best Dr. in pune. Guys this is really serious issue for me.

Thanks.

You have to slow down. This is a decision that if rushed, it will haunt you for a lifetime. Sometimes you have to travel to find a good doctor. Check the recommended doctors from this site and only choose one of them. I am at the airport on my way to India as I write this to have a FUE with Dr. Bhatti. Many of the good doctors are booked way in advanced so it's difficult to have a surgery without some planning. I suggest that you keep reading this site and take your time. Do not go to just any doctor because it's convenient and fits your schedule. I promise that you will regret it. Good Luck

lol yea u need to slow ur roll before you end up reposting in a year looking a surgeon to repair ur bad decision.... as stated it will take at least a year if not far longer to see full growth. there is no quick fix. I'm guessing u met some chic and want to look better for her immediately. aint gonna happen.

bhatti wud be a good choice in that part of the world but u haven't stated how bad ur hair loss is or how many grafts ur lookn to get.

if ur look to go to one city only ur gonna be disappointed.

Hi Willson,

I can understand your requirements, i would like to say one of the best hair transplant center in pune is Dezire Clinic, Because i have already done my hair transplant in Dezire clinic pune center, that is a big center and kind staff and doctors panel, they treated me very good and carefully. Costing is affordable. I can show to you my hair transplant pics, before 3 week my hair transplant done by Dezire clinic, now i feel better, result is very good, yo can trust.

Thanks

Harshad