Dr. Lorenzo

farmcat

As a lurker on this forum and having recently undergone hairline surgery with Dr Lorenzo i'd thought I'd chime in.

Lorenzo will do an aggressive hairline providing the result is natural and bearing in mind the donor quality and family history of the patient. Is he aggressive as some doctors? Probably not. Is he ethical and plans for the long-term when the patient thinks only for 'now'. Yes he does and that is to be looked upon as a positive.

I was clear that the hairline was the most important thing for me and I got a hairline that I don't believe I've ever had before. I was warned that I needed to stay on the medication and was given an 'are you sure' before it was done. I believe the hairline is aggressive but more importantly it is natural. To me this is important. My donor was also not depleted too much in terms of the grand scheme of things.

People think they know what they want in the moment but doctors and the people with experience usually know better.

But to answer your statement 'he only goes conservative' that's not true, I have a youthful hairline 'back' and one that I never really had in the first place.

The fact that he is conservative with his hairlines is a STRENGTH of his, not a weakness. When you are covering a NW5, you don't implant 3000 grafts into the frontal zone.
BINGO!

Being smart about a hairline and thinking about the LONG term is a strength. Having said that I still really, really like his hairlines. They always seem smart and look great. One of the best out there for sure. So to sum this up +1 Lorenzo.

lmao listen I've been around a LOT longer then YOU or any of ur little cronies so a troll I am not. in fact, I was here when this site began. long before you knew chit about chit when it comes to hair transplants so u can take that BS somewhere else.

If you were here when this site began, why is your join date Sept 2014?

NW5a, fin/foam/couvre

3801 grafts FUE, Dr Jose Lorenzo - Madrid, November 2014

• 2 months later...
Thanks for the reply BUSA. I have had transplants before in the early 90's (luckily mine are pretty decent compared to a lot of what I have seen from that era) and my hairline is "set". It needs softened up some but I like the placement. It was Lorenzo's youtube channel videos that caught my attention where he seemed to have regular successes with high NW's. His crown work seems really good also. His yield was one of the things I though was impressive (?), but I have just started looking. I know he is expensive but am willing to pay for a good result (within reason, I hear Feller is good but just too expensive for me).

What other doctors would you suggest for FUE?

Feriduni, as expensive as Lorenzo, or Erdogan, Top quality and good prices.