I found the right clinic 10/10

damo

Hi there im a 29 male from Australia and did many months of research on Hair Transplant surgeons.I finally found Dr Jennifer Martnick in Perth and have had a HT done 5 months a go. Iam rapted with the results so far as well as her professional team that made me feel right at home.Dr Martnick is a very passionate surgeon and is always looking for further improvements in HT's.Highly recommened>if you wish to ask me further questions you can email me on

damo666@westnet.com.au

Hi there im a 29 male from Australia and did many months of research on Hair Transplant surgeons.I finally found Dr Jennifer Martnick in Perth and have had a HT done 5 months a go. Iam rapted with the results so far as well as her professional team that made me feel right at home.Dr Martnick is a very passionate surgeon and is always looking for further improvements in HT's.Highly recommened>if you wish to ask me further questions you can email me on

damo666@westnet.com.au

Because I started back 15 yrs ago- surgeries back then did not have the technology of today's surgeons, so my number of grafts total would probably be equal to 2 HT surgeries today.

I've had a total of 6 for 3800 grafts. (the most recent 1500, so you can see the previous 5 avg. only around 700 per session-- wow how technology improves things)

Yes, I'm extremely happy with the results, I started mine when I first started thinning before I went bald--so I had sessions as the MBP progress-- the positive is that I nobody ever knew I had anything done, the negative-- is all the HT depletes some donor hair due to the scar.

I would recommend anybody who wants hair, to consider HT with a TOP notch physician who has a natural results so that nobody can tell you've had work done. Best of luck.

Smoothy im a 29 male from Australia and have recently a 1300 graft procedure performed by a Dr Jennifer Martnick.Its only being 5 months and alot of hairs are through but im hoping more are still to come is that right? Can i exspect more to come and how long will they take to come right through all of them.

Thanks Damien

Dinks if you want you can email and ask me questions if you like. it may be easier.my email address is damo666@westnet.com.au.Also i have a website i did up myself called www.inperth.com.au/users/damo its about my hair loss story.But in realtion to Dr Martnick yes she does charge alittle higher then some surgeons but i can asure you she is excellent.I have had my done 5 months ago now and have had 1300 gratfs to the frontal region.So far it looks great but does it take aleast 12 months for it to fully come through? Do you live in Australia?

Damien

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damo

You're on another forum pretending to naively "ask" about Dr. Martinick, just a couple of days ago. In in yet another forum, you are posting a thread like you did here. It's got a false ring to it.

Dr. Martinick may very well have given you a nice result that you're happy with. But your methods are questionable. If this is supposed to promote Dr. Martinick, it could very well backfire. Not all of us are rookies to the internet forum as you appear to be. Sometimes phonies fly under the radar, other times it is obvious. If Dr. Martinick did give you a nice result, and if your stupid spamming tactics backfire, affecting her reputation, that would be unfortunate... (for her, not you.)

I suggest you rethink your approach, and if you continue to post here and elsewhere, please leave the bullcrap out of it. Sorry if that is unnecessarily rough, maybe you made an innocent mistake ("testing the waters" so to speak, soliciting a "blind" testimonial out of curiousity about someone else's experience with your doctor perhaps). Realize that many of us read more than this forum, and tend to notice little things.

If I have misunderstood you, then I apologize. Your posts do read like an advertisement, though.

Arfy, I understand where your coming from, point taken. As you know Iam new to the forum and somewhat naive to rules of engagement. How do we talk openly about our experiences without given the doctors we have dealt with a negative/positive plug?

Iam somewhat hurt by your insinuations, as I am blindly opening up to total strangers when maing a post about my own personal experiences. It was done with all good intentions, as i did go thru agonies to find the right solution to my problem. Dont get me wrong, i get a real buzz at out of offering people who were or are in similar situations to myself. I know i would have loved to have known about these types of forums, when i myself was desperate and at a loss trying to choose a right option and eventually the right surgeon to seek the correct advice for my hairloss. As you know there are many fringe operators and also doctors who have not yet reached the minimun Gold standard in hair transplanting(natural and undetectable outcome)

There are other competent doctors in this indusrty provided that you have criteria that you can use to judge there performance. The best advice i can give to anyone contemplating a solution, is to do your own research. One persons own experiences posted in a chat room,is still only the opinion of that person,you must be pro-active and always consult with more than one surgeon before making that final decision to go ahead.

Just out of curiosity the other day i went to google and started typing in the different doctors names available that do hair restoration in my own country and was fascinated to see the type and amount of information available. You guys might like to try this out for yourself and establish the doctor's credentials.

Arfy,i thankyou for bringing it to my attention. It truly was a innocent mistake. I was only giving credit where i thought credit was due,but i now know that this inappropriate in an open forum such as this one.

Regards Damien

Damo,

I wish you would stop recommending the ISHRS. There are dozens of mediocre butchers on that site. Many have real bad reputations. The site is marketing BS where-as all Doctors pay an annual fee to be listed. It is obviously not based on merit. I tried e-mailing them with a complaint and they never responded. Please don't innocently lead on a newbie who may make a lifelong bad decision with a Doctor from that site.

Eastcoast im not recommending that people choose a doctor of there im just saying in my case they helped with my questions about certain doctors that are registered with the ISHRS.Its up you the individual to do your own research and find the right surgeon for you.As i researched for 3 months before i came to my conclusion.I emailed doctors on the ISHRS i emailed other clinics all over the world.I got to speak to past patients of certain clinics that would tell me there experinces,which would help me eventually choose my Doctor for the procedure.

• 3 weeks later...

damo,

IT will most likely speed your hair growth but as far as progression into the hair transplant "maturing," don't get your hopes too high. The transplanted hairs will "pop" when they are ready. Taking MSM will certainly not hurt, though.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Thanks Robert.Its being 7 months for me now can i exspext some growth still to come Robert.My doctor said the fianl result is after 12 -15 months is that true?

regards Damien

Exactly true.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog