Kindly log in to the chat rooms also

I agree with this post. I think that this could be a great idea. I appreciate that it has been tried before, but was there as many members and as much activity then?

Also you need to consider various users different timezones.

I also genuinley believe that if this thread was allowed to be posted in the much more active q&a section, it would have created much more interest.

Why not try an hour or two session, regarding a specific theme. Technique, scalp exercises, graft care, future meds and ideas etc etc...

Live questions with live answers. I think it would work. You would not really need too many members to analyse the session as very active and therefore a success. Just email all members beforehand and create a thread to advertise. A fortnightly or monthly session could be fun!!!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Raphael,

This thread was allowed to be created wherever the poster wanted - he chose to post it here.

Actually, the live chat schedule was very successful in the past for quite some time. Several leading surgeons even joined in for the chat. To see previous chat topics and the involvement of our members, click here.

Know that the chat room is always open for members to use. I've found though, that it's usually better to try to schedule something since impromptu chats are rarely successful. Of course, I don't always have to be the one scheduling it, so anyone reading this is welcome to suggest a day/time and than pose members join in.

Since two of you are expressing interest in this, I'll start a new topic in the Q&A section to see if it garners interest.

Best wishes,

Bill