Shallow women

Roman94

So, I went on a date a week ago. The girl I went out with, we had a discussion about many different subjects. One subject that got brought up (it was by her, not me) was balding men. She said "I don't see how guys can bald before the age of 25 it looks bad." After that I noticed her looking at the top of my hairline to see if I am losing hair or not. I had 2 previous transplants before; one with bosley two years ago then a repair with Dr. Alexander (almost 4 months from him starting to look good) but I was also wearing cabooki. So, she couldn't tell whether I have balding issues or not and I never told her my history with hair loss . I found myself to lose interest in her after that statement of hers despite my problem nearly being solved . Other nature intended me to be bald but I am not going to let that happen. Also, she wasn't the prettiest girl out there I am surprised her standards are so high for her wanting a man like Fabio. I don't know about you guys, but I couldn't ever be with a shallow woman who doesn't support me . I understand looks matter to them as well, but if they're bit a supermodel then their demands shouldn't be that high.

• 1 month later...

You dodged a bullet with that one man. So weird that she said it as if it's a choice.

Good to hear you moved on from what sounds like a negative Bosley experience and are getting the results you want. Good for you. Now go find another date. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Balding is ugly and a negative portent of things to come. Blaming women for being shallow is not going to help restore the balance. Fat girls know all about the rejection story.

But I've seen bald white guys make a killing - only when they are the masters of men around them, and I guess that takes wits and dash of intimidation - be it of the friendly passive kind, or the aggressive macho type. Horrible scenario which ever way you look at it. Perhaps the challenge of baldness tightens our focus and steels our resolve for a better purpose. Perhaps that will be enough??

One way or another, we are all changing/improving ourselves because other gender demands it. Hair transplant, weight loss, plastic surgery... we are doing these not only they make us feel good about ourselves but also other people like us more through these ways. this may be unfortunate but it is a fact.