Small 2 month update, Dr Bisanga, 2360

swayzedo

Hi folks,

Just thought I'd sneak on here and post a couple of pics while I have 5 minutes. I know I still haven't done my write up of the procedure yet but work and some technical faults concerning a bastard plasma tv and shady computer in my home are to blame.

Anyway I'm coming up on 2 months post op and getting some growth already. A lot of the transplanted hair did not shed and just started growing immediately but Steven put my mind at rest and said this happens sometimes. Got some new hairs poking through as well plus some fuzz too.

The photos look quite bare due to the lighting but in a mediumly lit room the recipient looks very furry indeed, although if I stand back a foot or two it just looks bare again. Still a bit browny red as well in that area but it's fading slowly but surely.

It seems like an age since I was at the clinic and time is passing so slowly but I'm hoping that if growth is this good at just under 2 months then the next 2 look to be quite exciting and after that should be well into the race.

Anyway that's me, I'll check back in again once I finish being all John Connor with the broken tech in my house and I have an easier way of uploading.

Cheers!

5b32e0c28d8b5_photo(1).jpg.b2acff77ec44e4625675a0040426eb55.jpg

5b32e0c29e324_photo(2).jpg.c195973f5c531b096cf028e78a7aac0c.jpg

Nice to hear an update from you Swayzedo. Looking forward to hearin gall the details and following your progress. Good luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website