DHI Group

batty

does anyone have any experience/information about DHI Group - they are based out fo Greece but have a clinic here in Dubai. I am thinking about using them but their surgeons are not on your recommendation list.

does anyone have any experience/information about DHI Group - they are based out fo Greece but have a clinic here in Dubai. I am thinking about using them but their surgeons are not on your recommendation list.

Batty,

Dont use DHI stick with a reccomended Dr from this site .

Loads of Information on this site about DHI most of it is bad ! as spex said look in the find option on this site look for DHI and there " Choi method" I cant stress to you how important it is to get it right first time stay away from dhi greece nhi greece and the Choi method of transplantation .

Ej

Batty, in my opinion, you'll be better off doing the surgery with a doctor in the US or in Canada. Also, the cost of your procedure in Dubai would be almost the same in the US or Canada. You want to do it right the first time since your donor hair is limited.

A friend of mine had his first hair transplant surgery outside the US, to take advantage of "lower costs" for the procedure. They did a horrible job on him, and he has since spent thousands of dollar more trying to fix the problem.

I would only trust a reputed doctor from the US or Canada for my hair transplant.

• 2 weeks later...

your better off using a bread knife and doing it yourself than going to see Malcom Mendelsohn. I actually went out to Greece to have a procedure done with them, but it just didnt seem right so I made a run for it and came home without going ahead.