HT in Melbourne Australia

Hi VictoriaMan

I have had numerous procedures with NHI in the mid 90's as well as another surgeon. Unfortunately the results are sub par compared to what good FUE surgeons can achieve today.

The problem with hair transplants is once you are cut, you are scarred for life. I see the results every day when looking in the mirror.

In my opinion you are gambling with your hair by having a transplant in Australia. Unfortunately I just don't think the skill level is here.

My advice would be to look on here for a good FUE surgeon, with proven, consistent results.

And if it means flying over the other side of the world, which it will, do it.

If costs are not a problem, then Brussels or the USA, or maybe a cheaper option would be Turkey.

Just my opinion

Hey Mate, Im from Melbourne and I traveled to India with Dr Bhatti, cost me $6000 including flights accom visa and HT, ive had a pretty good result, if you want to know more I am more than happy to give a straight up experience that I had with him. take care seth

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Mate, I'm from Melbourne and had never been overseas before prior to my recent HT. Doing my research and speaking to most, if not all the clinics in Australia was able to determine that not only are the clinics in Australia expensive but rank amateurs compared the procedures and medical advancements found abroad.

For instance it would cost you more to get a procedure done at most Australian clinics than combined price of flying return and getting it done abroad.

I subsequently applied for my passport and got it done overseas.

My advice to you mate, go with a leading surgeon overseas you will be amazed at the difference.

Edited by hairfarmer79

VictoriaMan, I'm with Seth. I too travelled to India to see Dr Bhatti and am almost 7 weeks post procedure. I'm from Melbourne and would highly recommend you follow our lead. Dr Bhatti is great. Happy to chat to you over the phone if you have queries or questions. PM me if interested.