FUT with Dr Radha in August14

gottodoit

Well, finally decided to take the plunge and from what I have read of Dr. Radha it appears I am in good hands. The big day is the mid-august weekend.

Uploading a few pics. The Dr. believes I will need approx 4000 grafts (approx 2000 for the crown and 2000 to restore the hairline)

Am also posting pics of my donor area. Could any senior members comment on how good/bad it looks for extracting approx 4000 grafts? Do you think I can make the number?

Also have been reading about scalp laxity playing a major role in influencing extraction. I dont have a clue how to measure/determine mine. Are there any excercises that need to be done to improve this pre-procedure?

Any guidance would be most appreciated.

5b32e096654b6_BackwithCombover.jpg.82897cf10b2277e49a887a5f59cdd69c.jpg

5b32e096949d7_Donor1.jpg.8a7cdae2d62250904ee31b60eeef79f7.jpg

5b32e096aadd1_Donor2.jpg.385178b75066a8965bd9a175272255fc.jpg

Back.jpg.878e693a3b473cadabf0c72b54b09261.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got done yesterday and feel great! I would STRONGLY recommend Dr Radha to anyone in India (or elsewhere) looking for an HT. A thorough and dedicated proffessional who gives the procedure her all!

I scored 3973 grafts

1's 1378

2's 2526

3's 69

Will post my 'just after' pics soon.

Hey Got,

Glad to hear you got your HT with Dr. Radha. My brother and I also got our hair transplants with her in January 2014 (Jan. 23 and 24th). So far I am very pleased with the results, but I'm hoping for a lot more growth. My new hairline is all formed, but should hopefully start to fill in better.

Dr. Radha, is great, she is a really nice person, very warm and kind. She also has a nice staff. It was a LONG journey for us, since I live in Houston, TX and my brother lives in Los Angeles, CA. It would have been nice if Dr. Radha was in Mumbai or Delhi, but I would travel even further to be in her good hands.

I'm sure you had a long day there. Not sure what hotel you are staying at, but we stayed at the Godwin or something like that, across the street from St. George's Hospital. The price was right and the rooms were nice. Also there is a Domino's not too far away from Dr. Radha, which we tried. Try Jack Frost ice cream to cool off.

I think you will be very pleased with the results. I have been meaning to make a blog, but I figured, it would be best to upload all my progress at once. Although, I will be going back to Dr. Radha for another treatment next January :), so that I can get my crown area down. My hair transplant consisted of like 3,700 and some grafts. Too bad for me, but I have A LOT of single hairs on my scalp, but Dr. Radha did a WONDERFUL job in taking out a larger piece of scalp. I'm hoping for a lot more growth soon. Best of luck with your HT and I hope all is going well.

I hope Dr. Radha is also doing well :). She works really hard and she is dedicated. She starts in the morning and doesn't finish until the evening.

Hey Got,

Glad to hear you got your HT with Dr. Radha. My brother and I also got our hair transplants with her in January 2014 (Jan. 23 and 24th). So far I am very pleased with the results, but I'm hoping for a lot more growth. My new hairline is all formed, but should hopefully start to fill in better.

Dr. Radha, is great, she is a really nice person, very warm and kind. She also has a nice staff. It was a LONG journey for us, since I live in Houston, TX and my brother lives in Los Angeles, CA. It would have been nice if Dr. Radha was in Mumbai or Delhi, but I would travel even further to be in her good hands.

I'm sure you had a long day there. Not sure what hotel you are staying at, but we stayed at the Godwin or something like that, across the street from St. George's Hospital. The price was right and the rooms were nice. Also there is a Domino's not too far away from Dr. Radha, which we tried. Try Jack Frost ice cream to cool off.

I think you will be very pleased with the results. I have been meaning to make a blog, but I figured, it would be best to upload all my progress at once. Although, I will be going back to Dr. Radha for another treatment next January :), so that I can get my crown area down. My hair transplant consisted of like 3,700 and some grafts. Too bad for me, but I have A LOT of single hairs on my scalp, but Dr. Radha did a WONDERFUL job in taking out a larger piece of scalp. I'm hoping for a lot more growth soon. Best of luck with your HT and I hope all is going well.

I hope Dr. Radha is also doing well :). She works really hard and she is dedicated. She starts in the morning and doesn't finish until the evening.

Congratulations gottodoit!

Dr. Radha's regularly produces excellent results and I'm sure yours will be no exception. Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website