New Member - Question regarding doctors.

Hi guys

Great forum, I've been researching on here for several months but only just activated my account today.

I'm really hoping to get some feedback and advice in relation to the choices I've now narrowed my selection down to.

I am interested in either getting a procedure with Hasson and Wong or Dr Konior.

For me I am really focused on design over anything else and I have reason to believe Dr Konior is exceptionally good at hairlines.

I've seen many good results from Hasson and Wong and based on the forum threads a lot more posts from people regarding Hasson and Wong.

Based on what I'm looking to achieve I have more of an inclination to go with Dr Konior of Chicago Hair Institute because he appears to work wonders with hairlines on both male and female patients.

I would be forever grateful if anyone could please give me some feedback on Dr Konior and if he is as popular as what some people have suggested. And most importantly if he is world class with his hairline designs for FUT procedures.

Thanks very much and look forward to any feedback.

Farmer,

You've narrowed the options down to two excellent clinics, and you can't go wrong with either. Dr. Konior is well known for his excellent hairline design. If this is an important aspect of your hair restoration plan, Dr. Konior is an excellent choice. However, Hasson&Wong recreated very natural hairlines as well, so it may be worthwhile to consult with both.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Farmer,

You've narrowed the options down to two excellent clinics, and you can't go wrong with either. Dr. Konior is well known for his excellent hairline design. If this is an important aspect of your hair restoration plan, Dr. Konior is an excellent choice. However, Hasson&Wong recreated very natural hairlines as well, so it may be worthwhile to consult with both.

Thanks very much for the feedback, this is the info I was hoping for and all helps to make this decision a little easier.

This site is very impressive and has many good contributors. It has clearly helped a lot of people with helpful advice and support in finding the right doctors.

I'll most likely be going with Dr Konior but will let you guys know when everything is going ahead.

Thanks again.

Farmer,

Thank you for the kind words! Good luck! I hope you will keep us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Farmer,

Thank you for the kind words! Good luck! I hope you will keep us updated.

Hey bro I have a question please.

I've been looking at Dr Lorenzo's work in recent days and I'm blown away by his amazing results. I've since made an inquiry with Farjo Hair Institute and am hoping to hear back from them in the next couple of days they told me.

In relation to Dr Farjo and FUE procedures, at what time would you consider FUE to be more viable than FUT?

I am almost leaning more towards going to the UK to Farjo clinic now if the recommendations and feedback I get allows me to make an educated decision on what would be best for me.

Only one other thing I thought I'd mention. I'm now a little worried after hearing that Dr Lorenzo will be departing Farjo clinic and going back to his native country in like 2 months. What exactly does all this mean. Is he no longer continuing his work with the Farjo clinic after that time?

If so is it still possible to get procedures done by him booking into his other clinic in Madrid?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to determine my best options. Money is no barrier I will spend what ever is required I am just looking for the best options available.

Dr Lorenzo or Dr Konior?

FUT or FUE?

Thanks and look forward to your feedback.

Edited by hairfarmer79
spelling ;)

I personally am not a fan of FUT, to the untrained eye FUE from a doc such as Lorenzo appears virtually scarless which means you will always have that option later on in life to wear your hair short without an ugly looking scar running across the back of your head. I have not seen enough of Dr Konier's work to recommend him although he is highly regarded, not sure what his FUE is like. As for Dr Lorenzo, I am blown away by his results, for me he is second to none and if I had the money I would go with him without any hesitation.

I am almost three weeks post FUE with Dr Reddy. I have virtually no scarring at at. Dr Reddy outlined that FUE shouldn't leave a scar, and his procedure (which avoids deep removal of grafts) prevents scaring.

If you are considering FUE in Europe, Reddy is the man