Any shampoos recommended?

I've been using Paul Mitchell's regular shampoo, every day and his green tea formula once a week. I have been one rogaine liquid, once a day in the morning. I want to start using nizoral shampoo cause I read alot of good things about it, so I have a couple questions.

Should I keep using Paul Mitchell's, or is there a better and safer brand for your hair to use with nizoral?

Is it okay to was my hair once, or sometimes twice a day?

because I shower in the morning then I workout after work and I'm wondering if its okay to wash twice a day.

Also, when I apply my rogaine liquid formula, does it matter if my hair is wet or dry when apply to it?

Thanks!

Best to put Regain on dry hair.

Be careful with Niz - i used it 2-3 times a week and shed like a mofo! Maybe once a week is best.

When buying shampoo, i now look for ones with no SLS or any other crap.

Its usually a bit more expensive, but they do put some nasty chemicals in shampoo these days.

Best to put Regain on dry hair.

Be careful with Niz - i used it 2-3 times a week and shed like a mofo! Maybe once a week is best.

When buying shampoo, i now look for ones with no SLS or any other crap.

Its usually a bit more expensive, but they do put some nasty chemicals in shampoo these days.

Topical solutions are best applied to a wet skin, not dry. Also, the half life of minox is long enough that you can get away with using it just in the PM.

I use retiva shampoo...its great stuff. Really leaves the hair feeling amazing. I was using niz but i think this can actuall cause more damage than good unless the scalp requires such harsh treatment i.e. lots of dandruff...Best to be gentle in my opinion.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Even when just using Nizoral once a week, I made no gains whatsoever. In fact, I started balding worse than ever.

I now give Ketoconazole a wide berth.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

• 1 month later...
'watermans grow me' on the website and on amazon

Thanks for this tip, as I read on your other post about success in helping your scar. I am 10 weeks post-op and my scar remains very red (no pain, no numbness, no stretching), so I am looking for ways to help bring the redness down. Did you find this shampoo helped with the redness right away?

@hadenough2014 after 3 weeks of using the 'watermans grow me' shampoo by new implanted hair redness went away..

Copied below from the website

Grow More®’ Formula with Biotin, Caffeine, Argon Oil, Rosemary Extract, Allantoin and BeauPlex® VH

I know Rosemary heals the scalp also does allantoin and beaplex