My WHTC + Dr Mwamba - 1538 grafts FUE by FIT shaven hair line design

This young patient, 23 yo, with wavy dark brown hairs, came to our office seeking for a hair transplant surgery.

I couldn’t notice any hair loss because he was combing his hairs forward adopting a hairstyle camouflage.

Family history of hair loss was negative and the patient was using a shampoo to treat his hair loss.

After close examination, we noticed a receded frontal hairline and temples .The pull test for active hair shedding was negative.

At this age, we do surgery only if the patient is committed to get on medical therapy .We recommended LED light once per week, Help hair Whey protein and vitamins.

For surgery, 1538 grafts FUE by FIT shaven were performed to achieve the patient’s goal: being able to comb his hairs backward.

We are presenting his results at 9 months post op and the patient is happy.

a9j.gif

z7tg.jpg

nh3y.jpg

jkpdi.jpg

When building a hairline, we should keep in mind that naturalness and detectability are a paramount.

To balance the face, temples points reconstruction must be part of your regular plan .A few thin grafts should be placed there for softness.

lvf0.jpg

bcdt.jpg

It is also important to inform our patients that patience is part of the game while waiting for final results .It may take up to one year before you reach your desire goal.

d6m9.jpg

1ahn3.jpg

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I've said this before but I think Mwamba and Feriduni are the most artistic surgeons there is. I love how Dr Mwamba even sections off the template into square centimeters for additional precision and planning.

Beautiful work!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.