FUE with Dr. Path in Thailand

Hi,

I'm planning to do FUE with Dr. Path in Thailand, though i know he's more specialized in FUT. Contacted him and got this reply from his assistant, basically saying FUE can only be done in a small area. Is that true ?

Is there any other good quality HT clinic in South East Asia region like Thailand, Singapore, ... ? Please advise me. thanks.

Dr. Path will try to talk you into FUT. He is a strip surgeon. I had a consult with him few years back. He had thousands of reasons to go for FUT. A friend of mine who wanted FUE had the same experience with Dr. Path. I don't think there are good FUE surgeons in South or South East Asia other than Dr. Bhatti in India.

There is currently a recommended surgeon here from Taiwan who seems to do FUE cases as well.

I like his posted results here (mostly FUT) and his documentation. He was trained under Dr Path btw

Dr. Wen-Yi Wu

Wen-Yi Wu, MD, FISHRS*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Taipei,*Taiwan

Collection of his results in one place

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175435-potential-recommendation-dr-wen-yi-wu-taipei-taiwan.html

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

thank you so much , both of you.

I have photos in my album. Do you think how much i need to prepare to do FUE ? I have thick hair really, just wanna have the same thickness on both sides and temple.

My dad has full set of hair in his late 70s. My grand pa is pretty much the same.

If you're gonna get FUE then you don't want to be settling for any old surgeon. Pathomvanich has a good rep but rumors indicate that he isn't as involved in the actual surgery as one would hope.

Get yourself to Europe. Bisanga, Mwamba, Lorenzo, Feriduni. Those guys are the real deal.

• 1 month later...

I had FUT with Dr Path 5 days ago. He was very much involved in my procedure. I met him for pre-op consultation, the morning of the operation we decided on hairline and he performed the the removal of strip , closing of scar and some graft implants along with his team. Was also given his mobile number if had any difficulties during the night. I also met him the following day to discuss how it went. Once i am back on homesoil ill update on my results.