Nizoral shampoo (1%) questions.

So, I just bought the shampoo the 1% version because I heard it fights DHT.

I have a couple questions regarding the shampoo...

1.It says to use every 3-4 days, do you use if more if you're a hair loss sufferer? or do you switch between different shampoo's in that time period?

2. It says to only use it for 8 weeks. This part has me confused.. Do I not buy it anymore after? or do I continue using it?

Basically I would forget about it as a hair loss shampoo, use only as directed and only for scalp issues and dandruff. Has a lot of harsh ingredients in addition to Keto

Regenepure is a milder version on 1% keto shampoo btw

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Basically I would forget about it as a hair loss shampoo, use only as directed and only for scalp issues and dandruff. Has a lot of harsh ingredients in addition to Keto

Regenepure is a milder version on 1% keto shampoo btw

Isn't it recommended on this site though? even Spex says to use it...

It used to be regarded as one of the "big three" but enough people have experienced sheds on it that the consensus has changed. You can still use it as directed for dandruff though, just don't over do it

Spex actually recommends to be careful of it btw

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/135193-nizoral-shedding.html

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

It used to be regarded as one of the "big three" but enough people have experienced sheds on it that the consensus has changed. You can still use it as directed for dandruff though, just don't over do it

Spex actually recommends to be careful of it btw

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/135193-nizoral-shedding.html

wow! thanks for the info! This strongly relates to me! I just got a HT 2 months ago. I tried out the shampoo just today and made my hair look great and a lot fuller. Should I get off it or just use it every 2 weeks as Spex stated??

if your HT was 2 months ago I would say no way, use something gentler on the grafted area

though if you have serious crusty dandruff in other areas, use 1-2 times then stop

go dense or go home

Is there a shampoo that's highly recommended just for its regeneration properties and not harsh chemical ingredients? From what I understood in reading the Propecia studies (I do my homework) --- ALL of the participants in the studies used Nizoral in conjunction with the Prop?

Josh Jones