Combining Treatments - Important Question

Einstein

Quote: "Avodart is a highly potent medication that inhibits both type I and II of the 5AR and Propecia, while also potent, only inhibits type II."

So you would be decreasing more of the type I enzyme, (probably not by much though).

I have even heard doctors tell patients to increase their procpecia dosage as the drug wears off and they experience rapid thinning.

My logic is like this 5% minox is more effective than 2% minox.

I tend to be a bit slow but please enlighten me, its great having a scientist on the forum. Cheers

Please follow this link to see the chart that proves that two Propecia daily is more effective than taking one:

http://hair-restoration-info.c...=695101541#695101541

No it won't. Blondie gave explained it very well a few posts back. That's pretty much the same question that had me start this thread also. You can increase the finasteride dose to make it more effective. But combining it with dutasteride won't make it more effective. Take one or the other.

no difference really between 1mg or 0.5mg. 0.5mg will inhibits 92% serum dht. don't waste ure money on taking 1mg. once u take 0.5mg dutasteride, ure next focus should be inhibiting the scalp dht. taking nizoral and minoxidil combined with dut 0.5mg is one hell of a treatment imo. ive been taking 0.5mg for 13 months now and have 0 zero sides. the monster shed laster for 3 months and stopped, the loss of libido lasted for about 2-3 months and im back to normal. the key is to not stop using it. most guys experience sheds and they stop using it and then they say it made their hair worse.