Beard Transplant with Dr. Hakan Doganay 09/07/14

vvv

I have booked a beard transplant with Dr. Hakan Doganay. Will post results after surgery. Does anyone here have experiences with beard transplants?

Thanks

Good Luck Buddy. Please demand for manual extractions as motorized is not that successful with body hair. Actually the clinic recently decided to do manual extractions for any BHT however its a just a reminder. Wish you all the growth. Keep us updated :D

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Good Luck Buddy. Please demand for manual extractions as motorized is not that successful with body hair. Actually the clinic recently decided to do manual extractions for any BHT however its a just a reminder. Wish you all the growth. Keep us updated :D

I'm having head hair transplanted into my beard area to achieve a fuller beard.

• 7 months later...
I will be updating this thread with my horrific experience very soon. In the meantime i'd advise everyone to stay away from AHD clinic.
lol wat happened exactly?

I really don't know why anyone wud ever want MORE hair on their face lol. I want to laser all mine off but I'm seeing how many grafts ill need first to see if ill need BHT from my beard.

Vvv,

While all patients are welcome and encouraged to share their genuine experiences good or bad whether the doctor is recommended or not with this community, this forum is not a venue for patients to extort money from physicians. I was previously contacted by Dr. Doganay and was shown detail showing how you intend to badmouth this clinic on every forum in an attempt to get them to pay you a growing ransom fee. This community does not permit this type of behavior.

From everything I've seen from Dr. Doganay, they have offered to do everything they can to help you resolve your concerns. This includes flying you out to their clinic for free in order to evaluate your concerns and / or to visit a local clinic that they trust to evaluate you on their behalf. according to the clinic, you are refusing to work with them or let them evaluate you to determine an appropriate course of action to help you. Apparently, you are only willing to accept a large monetary amount that now exceeds the cost of the procedure. In essence, you appear to be attempting to use this and other forums as a tool to extort them.

If you are truly genuine, I ask that you become willing to work with the clinic in order for them to help you resolve your concerns.

Until then, we cannot allow you post on this forum given your expressed intentions.

That said, I do and always have empathy for patients who have less than optimal results. Thus, I am willing to speak with you privately in order to hear your side of the story and see what I can do to help you. I invite you to send me a private message in order to discuss your concerns and share your side of the story. However, until I hear from you, I am walking this discussion topic and expect you not to post anywhere else.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Bill