Hair Tranplant for Women

hairpls

Hi All,

I am a 30 yo female and was born with a high hairline/ large forehead. I have recently noticed my hair starting to thin at the top which has made it less manageable. I used to just swipe my bangs to the side to hide my forehead but now it is becoming harder to do that.

I am new to this forum (just signed up today) and feel a little overwhelmed with all the info- its hard to separate fluff from credible facts.

At this stage I would like to have my hairline lowered by at least 3cm via FUE. I don't like the idea of FUT because of the open scalp!

Can anyone share positive FUE experiences? ...I'd prefer to go to a dr recommended by the network..

To get any kind of density from a 3cm drop, you will need to shave a very large portion of your donor.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

hairpls, have you consulted with any recommended surgeons yet?

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice.

Dutch- If I can not conceal with my shaved head that will be tricky for me in the office! I have come across men who have recommended a product called Cabouki? Will that disguise the shaved head behind my tied up hair?

Paulygon- I have been corresponding with a few surgeons via email and most have told me I will need about 1500 - 1800 grafts. I am from Australia and from my research and this forum there isn't a lot of reputable surgeons in my part of the world : ( So it is likely that I will be packing my bags if I choose to go ahead with the procedure.

I am seeing Dr Knudson in a couple of weeks because he was recommended by Dr Kabaker from the States (a recommended surgeon on this website), but I am 110% certain that I will not go to him because he does not perform FUE (he performs FUT exclusively), and based on the images on his website I am not confident he has much experience with what I am after. Nevertheless I thought it would be nice to speak to an expert about my problem.

I have also been disappointed with the lack of surgeons that perform FUE. I am really uneasy about the idea of opening my scalp esp. since I only require up to 1800 grafts. I have made an appointment to see Dr Bhatti's Australian representative here in Australia. He used to be a patient so I get to see the results first-hand. I know this isn't a privilege many people get before making their decision so I am beyond excited!

I would also like to say that I love how the men have been so forthcoming about their condition on this forum, but have struggled to find women speaking out about their experiences. Can anyone direct me to women who have kept a diary about their experiences with hair grafting + pics ? I have seen a couple of images of women who have had grafts to restore receding hairlines but I am yet to come across one who has used the procedure to lower/ reduce their forehead.

Hi All,

I am a 30 yo female and was born with a high hairline/ large forehead. I have recently noticed my hair starting to thin at the top which has made it less manageable. I used to just swipe my bangs to the side to hide my forehead but now it is becoming harder to do that.

I am new to this forum (just signed up today) and feel a little overwhelmed with all the info- its hard to separate fluff from credible facts.

At this stage I would like to have my hairline lowered by at least 3cm via FUE. I don't like the idea of FUT because of the open scalp!

Can anyone share positive FUE experiences? ...I'd prefer to go to a dr recommended by the network..

The female hairline has to be restored with finesse. It shouldn't be hidden under any infamous hat appendage to conceal any facet of any female's natural beauty and appeal. A feminine hairline also has to be one of the most distinguishing features to contribute to a female's appearance. Adult females typically have lower hairlines than adult males. Females usually maintain their hairlines without the significant recession that males commonly experience. Young males typically have lower hair lines during adolescence and normally experience varying degrees of recession as they enter adulthood. A feminine hair line must complement a female's more vertical forehead which is typically more rounded than a male's. Similar to the eyebrows, a female's hairline must compliment and frame the face.

This female patient had a larger forehead so the hairline was lowered to add proportional balance to the face. Dr. Patrick Mwamba, MD, meticulously transplanted 2,699 follicular unit transplant grafts onto the frontal hairline. Below are depictions illustrating the thirteen-month results that don't articulate the degree of contentment that this patient has obtained. Prior to the treatment, the patient could never show the frontal hairline and lacked the confidence to try other hairstyles.

One thing is for certain, all correspondence with this patient is truly heartfelt motivation in every sense of the word. We are very excited about the patient’s positive change. What a pleasure it is to help another individual who sought high-quality hair restoration at a cutting-edge medical facility where compassion dictates our actions.

Hairline design is merely a single talent that exists within our insurmountable skill set. This is one example of creating a more aesthetically appealing feminine hairline to mimic the essence of Mother Nature. As of today, this patient has no apprehension of being detected as a hair transplant patient. The results are acceptable to allow the patient to wear virtually any desirable hairstyle with genuine confidence. The patient seems to have adopted a totally different way of thinking and is proud to have a significantly improved social life.

2701_zps9f11109c.png

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians