.25mg Propecia feedback wanted!

NoTakeBacks

Hey all! I'm back with some updates now that I've been on Propecia for approximately 4.5 months. I've been using actual Propecia (from my new kiwi friends) and have been quartering each to yield roughly .25 mg doses. I've read all the posts and reports that technically .25 mg should be just about as effective a 1 mg. However I wanted to ask for some anecdotal advice regarding this from more experienced members.

Has anyone else been using .25 mg dosage? If so, roughly at about which month did you start seeing actual results? I'm just wondering as I know I'm quite early on, but I definitely can see tons of miniaturized hairs in my hairline, so I know it's at least keeping em steady. But I was wondering when I might be able to hope for them to actually "grow up" into pigmented hair(s)? The other thing I've been wondering is if it'd be worth going up to .5 mg everyday. I'm not experiencing sides so far on .25 mg, so I'm happy with that. Just worried that .25 mg might not be enough (despite the research) to actually make those miniaturized hairs mature.

Anyone's $.02 would be appreciated!

As close to 1mg per day is preferable but the signs you have got with .25 seem positive.

Dr Bill Parsley posted a couple of great results a couple of years ago on the .25mg dose + Rogaine Foam. Here's one of them:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168490-dr-parsley-results-1-4-tab-propecia-0-25mg-daily.html

From what I've read only partially miniaturised hairs respond best so I wouldn't bank on seeing a lot of visible change on very thin areas that were practically bald.

I don't believe that hairs grow thicker, only that they stop shedding which means they stick around longer leading to a cosmetic improvement.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 2 weeks later...