is caboki dangerous ??

Hi Shank,

It's my understanding that these products are fairly safe. I've never personally heard of any user inhaling topical fibers, but I suppose I understand the concern. Caboki states that its fibers are made from natural cotton extracts, so I'm not sure if a topical application to the scalp would be any more dangerous than wearing a cotton-based hat or wearing a cotton t-shirt over skin.

I recommend forwarding your "inhaling" question directly to the Caboki manufacturers. While I've never heard of any specific complaints before, I think it may be best addressed by someone working directly with the company.

Good luck.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

caboki is safe in my opinion as is Nanogen , there was some concern voiced about lung inflammation , But u have to really put it in ur nose .... to get that effect ... now why wud anyone do that :)) , relax bro these companies have had no issues like Propecia .... they r totally safe !