2700 Grafts Dr Wolf... feedback wanted

Could not have had a better experience the day of the surgery with Dr Bradley Wolf of Cincinnati (Feb 29) great guy and made me feel comfortable the whole day! The surgery was lasted from 9 am to 12am. Here are some pictures... I wanted 2500 but 2700 came out so he gave me 200 free. I will attach more pics for post up etc ( I am at almost 3 months post op so I will keep you guys posted Please let me know initial feedback

20140205_015936.jpg.601ba5bb86ab072ddf2e9b79cd70ffce.jpg

C360_2014-03-01-11-03-57-257.jpg.fab1530eb3fbc3d76ffec9af646461cc.jpg

imaguopload.jpg.6a35dcc28ec08d5af15cc7ed49a04329.jpg

The work looks clean but this will likely be a 2 strip procedure, as that is not a lot of grafts for a large area. It was also a very short procedure.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

It was 15 hours long... is that considered short? Thanks for your feedback Spanker... also I know its not enough to cover the whole area (he had recommended 4000 for while thing including back ) but I said I was only interested in covering the frontal half well so he densely packed starting from the front. I know there will be a spot in the back left but I intend to attack it with propecia/ and I have never been to concerned about the back... so started propecia after surgery. Thankss for any more feedback guys I will keep positing pictures as time goes along Thanks

15 hours for 2700 grafts ? that actually seems pretty long. I cant really see a dense hairline - the grafts are pretty far spaced out all over.

I really think you would need a second procedure as Spanker mentioned. Hopefully a bigger procedure which would give you a better result.

2700 grafts over that area is unlikely to get you a decent result to be honest. What did the DR say you could expect ? did you get a graft count of the hair groups? IE 1s,2s,3s and so on.

Hey guys thanks for the feedback I don't have a hair count. Dr Wolf said he will densely pack the frontal half since I told him I didn't care about the crown (wanted to attack it with Propecia.. dont care about it not improving much) he had suggested 4000 to get the whole area with good density but when I told him I only wanted the front half he had suggested we go with 2200-2500. Here is a picture almost three months post up (2 days until) ... to give you an idea of my expectations if it looks good if you look at me from the front I will be happy with it. If the crown bothers me in the future I will get another surgery. Thanks for further feedback

20140527_154212.jpg.cbed9cb12a281bd22ccb0195bca7d3b4.jpg

I met with Dr. Wolf a few times couple of years back very nice and his work is always good. I'm not sure if he can do AMAZING hairlines but he's been doing ht's forever and knows his stuff. I also like HIS hairline he had did haha it's a sweet widows peek >:)