Dr. Demirsoy hair counts?

I'm trying to get an idea of Dr. Demirsoy's hair counts of his results? Does anyone have a hair count from an operation they had with dr. Demirsoy? I'm trying to get an idea of his yields, thanks.

there may be a way to search for patients of Dr Demirsoy on this site. Then you can message them individually, if this thread doesn't work out.

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

joeshmo209: I'm Dr. Demirsoy patient. Even though we don't do a hair count, I can say that mostly I've had 2 hairs at a graft (take this something as average). For now my situation is great. I will post updates on my thread. Anyways I have seen that Dr. Demirsoys patients (if they follow closely on the dr's instruction) the yield is around 90% even more than that. For me seeing everything right now (3-rd week post-op) every single implanted hair has started feeding and growing. But as I discussed with the dr. the performance will be seeing after minimum of 3-4 months. In the upcoming months (after 3-4 up until year) hair will continually grow. I've seen results from Dr. Demirsoy and please do contact them for any question you might have. I can promise you they will answer every single question you have.