Dr Hasson 4814 Grafts/ 1 Session/ FUT/ 1 Year

This patient from the UK had a previous failed FUT surgery with another clinic abroad at the young age of 19 he was unsure of the number of grafts that he received. He contacted me in 2012 and I recommended that he start on propecia which he did a few months before his surgery in April 2013. Dr Hasson transplanted 4814 grafts to the front, mid scalp and approaching the crown. The crown has shown some improvement from Propecia alone. I was able to meet up with this patient last month to take some photos and video. He is now enjoying his life as a 25 year old should be and is not worrying about his hair.

Front-Compare.jpg

Left-side-Compare.jpg

Right-Side-Compare.jpg

Left-compare.jpg

Right-Compare.jpg

Head-down-Compare.jpg

Hairline-Comapre.jpg

Top-Compare1.jpg

Back-Compare.jpg

Crown-Compare.jpg

IMG_8811-W800.jpg

DSC_7012-W800.jpg

Edited by Garageland

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thanks Mickey.

Here's the video I am having problems embedding the Video and showing the photos for some reason.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.