How to choose neograft performing clinics

Hi i am confused on how to choose among various neograft performing locations? I guess some sites have their own surgeon use neograft fue. Others sites fly in surgical technician from neograft company. Does it make any difference on the site since both use neograft? Or it is down to choice of actual neograft's technicians or independent surgeon.

You should not limit yourself simply to Neograft clinics only. Neograft is nothing more than a tool and in my opinion is a poor one at that. Many Neograft clinics will have the same results posted on their websites as other Neograft clinics which means that there are not enough decent results by these clinics to show they do good work. One clinic has even used photos from the clinic I work for as their own thereby deceiving people like you trying to do their research. Avoid Neograft, stick with a clinic that has years of experience and more importantly, uses their own photos.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Agreed with Joe, put simply the best FUE docs are using manual punch.

Research and look into it.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I mean FUE which is manually extracted (not using a machine or robot).

Yes, the top FUE docs in the world like Lorenzo and Bisanga et al are using the manual extraction method.

I've seen a lot of people who have had poor results with automated extraction methods on this forum, Artas and Neograft etc. included. Research manual FUE results on this forum.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)