I had hair restoration with Dr Carlos Wesley I should share

I did my surgery with Dr Carlos Wesley , he is Awesome charm friendly doctor and knows what each patients want , donig delicate job can't feel anything , can't noticed any complications that's I read a lot , after 2 weeks of surgery couldn't know where's my scar is , the way of backing my hair and the hair line was perfect as if I didn't do any surgery and look incredibly natural for anyone , I really appreciated what's he did for me I had now very dense hair that's look natural without any pain or complication or scar in back in addition a very friendly charming doctor that's treated me as if my close friend , I highly recommended dr Wesley for anyone especially , I worked in that's field since im cosmetic doctor and I trained with many doctors around the world and saw their outcome but never seen like dr Wesley in all means so that's I decided to do my hair transplant with him and it was an awesome decsion , because I can See my outcome results now with dense natural hair with no scar at all .

image.jpg.578873dc2c83e9d5a0eefd5937844e9a.jpg

Edited by FahadQ8
Add picture

Must be great work - you posted 8 time this contrived fantastical experience. No pictures? After 2 whole weeks you 'couldn't know where's your scar is'? Let see this very dense natural hair you are so happy with! You should be very proud and happy and show pictures of wonderful transformation by 'awesome charm friendly' Dr Carlos Wesley. Did you travel to USA for your work? Or maybe from Outer Bulshitistan?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Is that's a joke , I'm new here , didn't know the way to post anyway , you are right I'm travelling from long distance to get trained in USA and I trained a lot in other countries for hair restoration and I'm not american . That's enough for your silly message

FahadQ8,

Welcome! Dr. Wesley is certainly among the best hair transplant surgeons practicing today. You made an excellent choice and I wish you well. However, I have removed the many duplicate posts you created today. There is no need to copy and paste the same comments to multiple discussions.

I encourage you to share more details and some photos of your procedures.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks alot sir , sorry for that's I'm new here , didn't know how to post , I'm prefer not to post any pictures since its confidential , and I appreciated his perfect job and the way was treating me as member of his family although , I'm from Arabian gulf area and training doctor in hair restoration get trained in many countries and only Dr Carlos gained my trust to do my surgery

You told us all in multiple posts about your great experience ~ but it's confidential and there are no pictures? That's a great business model you're going to have there, FahadQ8.

I won't reply for impolite person like you but I will take picture for my scar that's not seen at all for other respected people seeing my thread and definitely not you . I advice you to see Psychiatrist you really need it .

I won't reply for impolite person like you but I will take picture for my scar that's not seen at all for other respected people seeing my thread and definitely not you . I advice you to see Psychiatrist you really need it .

Wow, I am fully put in my place now and I humbly apologize if I jumped to conclusions about your hair transplant. With the 8 multiple posts yesterday and the great story you had to share I thought you had an agenda of some sort but I see now I was just misdirected in my thinking, I am truly happy you had a wonderful experience and are now studying in the USA.

I will put my skepticism behind me now and everyone can just read your original post and enjoy it's content. Glad to have you here and looking forward to your contributions!

Thanks a lot for your post , I have no agenda at all , I have experiences in hair restorations round the world in best centers with the will known doctors that's my country sent me to train with and no one gained my trust to do my surgery except Dr Carlos Wesley I trained in their centre so I decided to do my surgery , I never care about expenses since I'm wealthy enough I cared about my outcome and it was excellent decsion in all means and want others people who looking for similar procedure get benifits of my experiences I had from other doctors and i show respect for my appreciated doctor for his perfect job and the way of dealing with me . I will wait for somebody to take picture for my scar to post it . Thanks again

How far along are you now? I highly regard the doctor but one of the things I was hoping for him is that he would have some patient posters that post their experience with photos as they grow. I hope you post pics of transplant and your scar. Happy growing.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

fahad, Welcome to the forum. Dr. Wesley does indeed do some really great HT work so congrats on your choice of surgeon. Your scar does look pencil thin, although as I'm sure you know the true test of a strip scar is to see how it does over time as strips can stretch. Good growing to you and please keep us updated on your progress.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I download picture in thread not reply post

Okay I see it in the 1st post now. How long after your procedure was that picture?

Oh, 4 weeks. :o

You see, this is where I was confused!! My Bad!! I guess I have to read these posts closer! I thought you were all grown in by your description.

I'm not sure how I misinterpreted your 1st post. Need to work on my comprehension skills.

• 2 weeks later...