Best fue surgeon in Europe for quality and price

Hello,

I am very sorry if this has been asked before but I am new to the forum and would like some fresh information. My hair loss started in my early 20s with a receding hairline and thinning on top I am now 32 and it has not changed much so I have decided I am going to get FUE treatment to restore my hairline. My job involves a lot of travel to Europe for instance I am in Poland right now and I am surprised how much cheaper everything is over here compared to the quality. I have been for a consultation at the UK Harley Street clinics but they are quite expensive and I am unsure how they compare to the rest of Europe. Therefore I would like to ask forum members who they have used or would recommend for the best service at a high quality establishment with a low price tag. Ideally with some price information. Also any information on recovery time would be great fully received as I will need to be back to work fast.

image.jpg.28444a6540946e3b6bc8edda48997d44.jpg

I had Ht yesterday at 2 euro a graft with Dr Hakan and there is no way would I bother with uk having had one in uk 2006. Its a good price and amazing hospital n service n im pain free post op so far.

Hello. FUE surgeons in Europe such as Drs Bisanga, Lorenzo, Feriduni, Devroye, Koray, Hakan. Personally I'll want FUE in the future too & wouldn't travel outside Europe for that. I'll end up choosing one of the mentioned surgeons above.

You'll need at least 2 weeks off if not longer.

This has give me some points to research, can anyone give me a guide to how many grafts and hairs I am likely to need (roughly) and the general cost in Europe compared to UK? Thanks again. I will look up each surgeon now and come back to you all with my findings.

Europe is the best for quality FUE. Guys like Lorenzo, Bisanga, Erdogan, Maras, etc are at the top of the chain but beware, you still have quite a bit of native existing hair at the moment and implanting into those areas may cause they to go into permanent shockloss. Effectively this would diminish the final result. I think you will find some surgeons won't agree to operate on you at this very stage. Some surgeons however won't have a problem operating, just beware. I know this is not the news you want to hear but you NEED to be aware of this before going ahead with any surgeon. Consult with Dr's Bisanga and Lorenzo first as they don't operate if they don't think it is a good idea for the future. Keep us updated and I wish you all the very best.

I agree that Koray Erdogan does very good work for excellent price.

Try taking some clearer pictures in better light and re-post them on here as I am confident you will lose more hair as it stands - it doesn't appear stable even from that pic. Another alternative would be to have a consultation in person with a surgeon in Uk recommended by the coalition ie Dr Farjo, Dr Lorenzo or Dr Reddy as they can look at your scalp up close and then go from there.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...