Booked FUE procedure with Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

Hmmmmmm

Hello guys,

I have been thinking in a hair transplant for some time now. After seeing different results here and one German forum I decided to go with Dr. Erkan Demirsoy from Armamed in Istanbul-Turkey.

I'm 26 year old male with receding hairline. I decided to contact Dr. Demirsoy after seeing wonderful results here and especially one result from Germany, that blew my mind :)

Anyways I'm here to write about Armamed, and the staff there.

I tried to get in touch with Dr. Demirsoy via official mail posted on their web site. From the first mail that was exchanged, I saw the professionalism they offered. I got a respond via e-mail from Muzaffer Kukey. I don't have enough words to express how fast, diligent and nice was Muzaffer. I sent my pictures, then doctor asked for my family pattern baldness history and then Dr. Demirsoy decided that I will need anywhere between 2200 to 2700 grafts to be implanted. So after (more or less) 10 emails exchanged between me and Muzaffer we scheduled the procedure on 5-th of May 2014.

This post is all about my satisfaction with the information and emails exchanged so far. Muzaffer was so kind, helpful and cleared all my doubts about the procedure. He answered even the most silly questions that I had to ask :)

Anybody who has a question or have something to discuss about Armamed, Muzaffer or Dr. Demirsoy I'd like to see it here on this thread. Also if somebody has a procedure near my date at Armamed please don't hesitate to contact me.

I also want to thank Cloudy who also was very helpful and patient with me.

Thank YOU guys for the support and a personal thank you note to Muzaffer Kukey.

Questions, messages, opinions are more than welcomed.

Great! Muzaffer is nice in personal, I can honestly say that it's one of the nicest people I ever met. Istanbul is probably amazing in this time of year. LUcky you, they booked the procedure pretty fast. Say hello to Erkan, Muzaffer and Clemens! All best my man and send us some review when all is done :)

Vludsav thank you :) I'm very very excited I can't wait actually :)

Cloudy thank you my friend, thank you for everything I really wanted you to see this post because I have mentioned you in my thank you note :)

I can't wait to meet Dr. Demirsoy and Muzaffer, right now I feel very very confident about the outcome of the procedure.

Hi David, yes of course I will... This thread is to show how satisfied I am right now with the staff response especially the response of Muzaffer...

So I will create a new very detailed thread on the day of the procedure. Thank you guys