Graft estimate seems too high??

SamJam77,

You mentioned that you were having trouble using the online consult form with Dr Lorenzo on the Farjo site. It's worth you trying again as we've checked and there are no technical issues going on.

If you're sending pics make sure the file size is not too big as this can cause problems.

Regards

Pete

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

SamJam77,

You mentioned that you were having trouble using the online consult form with Dr Lorenzo on the Farjo site. It's worth you trying again as we've checked and there are no technical issues going on.

If you're sending pics make sure the file size is not too big as this can cause problems.

Regards

Pete

All good Pete. Managed to get hold of Mick in the end.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

So I'm meeting Dr Lorenzo on May 10th! I've had an email back from Spex re Dr Feriduni's treatment plan and I've of course heard back from Gianluca at Dr Erdogan's clinic. Just waiting on Dr Bisanga's response.

Wanted to keep you in the loop!

Hi Sam,

Do you know if 10 May is a day that he's seeing lots of potential new patients or just you? I spoke to Mick a few weeks ago and pretty keen to get to see Lorenzo for a consultation, but not heard back about a face-to-face.

Totally with you on the short list you've narrowed it down to, by the way.

I think it was just luck ya know... I happened to be on the phone to MIck re a problem with the Farjo online consultation form (I'd requested somebody there call me back) and an appointment seemingly became available all of a sudden....

Sorry I can't be more help mate!

Oh, and thanks re the shortlist. Nice to know I'm on the right track!

This is an interesting thread. Its fun to see all the guestimates people give. While it appears you are hooked in with good doctors already and certainly Spex can help, I think your crown is fine. Don't waste hair there at this point. And you appear to have nice wavy hair that doesn't contrast too much with your scalp. I'd be suggesting 2200-2500 based on your pics.

Good luck to you. Nice post.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

This is an interesting thread. Its fun to see all the guestimates people give. While it appears you are hooked in with good doctors already and certainly Spex can help, I think your crown is fine. Don't waste hair there at this point. And you appear to have nice wavy hair that doesn't contrast too much with your scalp. I'd be suggesting 2200-2500 based on your pics.

Good luck to you. Nice post.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

Why, thank you Doctor!

Yes, my hair is wavy. It's actually far wavier (is that a word??) than it appears in the photos. I pulled it all back and flattened it out to make my hairline look as bad as possible - no sense hiding it when you're on a hair loss forum eh?!?!

One thing's for sure though - that wave has helped enormously with the cover up...

Hugely appreciate your advice.

Many thanks.

Hey guys,

So I'm meeting Dr Lorenzo on May 10th! I've had an email back from Spex re Dr Feriduni's treatment plan and I've of course heard back from Gianluca at Dr Erdogan's clinic. Just waiting on Dr Bisanga's response.

Wanted to keep you in the loop!

Very good. You will get a wide spectrum of opinions from those surgeons as they all have different philosophies. I find Lorenzo and Bisanga to be the best at future planning and conservation while Erdogan and Feriduni use a bit more grafts to create an absolutely killer hairline.

• 6 months later...

Hey guys!

Well it's been a while but seeing as I'm sat in my hotel room awaiting my procedure with Dr Bisanga tomorrow morning (:):):)) I thought I'd check in!!!

Just wanted to say thank you for your invaluable input and advice. You've all given me the strength to go through with this!!!

Pics to follow... :D