FUE doctors who do both manual and implant the grafts themselves

FUE2014

I know Lorenzo does, but I can't quite afford him; are there any others recommended on here who do both?

Thanks guys :)

P.s. I have discounted Dr Doganay because he does not routinely do manual extraction and as far as I know has never posted results of manual FUE.....

Indeed. Tech turnover can be a culprit in inconsistent results. And who really cares about the work more than the surgeon himself? Who has more to lose over a bad result?

I know Lorenzo does, but I can't quite afford him; are there any others recommended on here who do both?

Thanks guys :)

P.s. I have discounted Dr Doganay because he does not routinely do manual extraction and as far as I know has never posted results of manual FUE.....

Have you heard about Dr Keser from Turkey? As far as I know he is the only surgeon at his clinic to perform hairtransplantation - FUE. He has his own style , using manual punch, for about more than ten years he does all procedure manually, extracting and implanting and his results have always amazed me. He doesn't perform FUE with mega sessions, divides operations into days depending on number of grafts patient needs. He has almost best reputation on some other European forums. Especially in German forums, he has many patients talking about him. As I've read from other forums, he does all the things himself with an assistant about patient's hairtransplantations never uses micromotors or etc. But he is not on this forum's suggested doc list. I've read somewhere in this forum that he had an offer after having some results published here then he didn't want to continue being on the list. I see that he is really really famous throughout Europe among people who are searching about hairtransplantation. I, myself, also sent him some photos to examine my hairloss and how many grafts I need. Saving Money :o

Have you heard about Dr Keser from Turkey? As far as I know he is the only surgeon at his clinic to perform hairtransplantation - FUE. He has his own style , using manual punch, for about more than ten years he does all procedure manually, extracting and implanting and his results have always amazed me. He doesn't perform FUE with mega sessions, divides operations into days depending on number of grafts patient needs. He has almost best reputation on some other European forums. Especially in German forums, he has many patients talking about him. As I've read from other forums, he does all the things himself with an assistant about patient's hairtransplantations never uses micromotors or etc. But he is not on this forum's suggested doc list. I've read somewhere in this forum that he had an offer after having some results published here then he didn't want to continue being on the list. I see that he is really really famous throughout Europe among people who are searching about hairtransplantation. I, myself, also sent him some photos to examine my hairloss and how many grafts I need. Saving Money :o

More like he could not show any examples of results on higher norwoods(was all basically hairline results, norwood 1-3) and there was concern over him extracting from outside the 'safe zone'. This forum denied him, not the other way around. He also charges a premium compared to excellent Turkish FUE surgeons like Erdogan and Hakan.